chapter 3 EDITED

(Mephisto pov)

As time went on I taught Rin more things. Three years had passed since I had my first encounter with my little brother. He was now thirteen and has met six of us. Me, Amaimon, Iblis, Azazel, Egyn, Beelzebub. But he hasn't met Astaroth yet because he can be very rough. And Lucifer is just a bastard so I don't plan on letting them meet any time soon. We also know that he's the demon king of Candy. It may be a stupid thing to be king of but damn is he strong! You might think if he is the demon king of candy he'll be really kind and forgiving? Wrong! He is like that but he can also be quite mean at times and cocky just his usual self. He can do so much stuff with his power. He'd also developed a new sense of fashion but he never wore it at the monastery. It was pastel goth, it suited him very well actually.

Time skip

(Mephisto pov)

I was at the secret training area with Amaimon waiting for Rin to come so we could train. Rin was almost as powerful as Amaimon and I planned on Azazel training him afterwards but decided against as he wouldn't have a chance against any of our brothers unless he beat Amaimon first. I was brought out of my thoughts when a gust of wind appeared and light coat of blue smoke with hints of blue fire. After the smoke cleared there was a giant white stick about two metres in front of me and on top of the stick was large swirling pink and white lolly pop and sat atop was Rin. he slipped down and landed soundlessly on his feet. He had his light blue and pink eyes and nice pastel goth outfit.

 He had his light blue and pink eyes and nice pastel goth outfit

(Drawing isn't mine found it on Google)

"Hey big brother" Rin said as he hugged both me and Amaimon. Amaimon hugged back but he kept his straight expression until Rin stole the small rounded lolly pop that he was sucking on, he put it in his mouth. Amaimon's mouth gaped then he put on a grumpy expression. "Give me that back!" he yelled trying to take it but Rin turned around too fast and Amaimon stumbled. I stood and watched at my brothers play. 'They're so childish' I thought as I shook my head with an amused smile. "Only if you say you're happy to see me. sincerely" He said the last part with a serious voice."Fine!" Amaimon said with a still grumpy face. He put on his best happy expression and voice considering he had no emotions. Almost. 'He knew how to be grumpy and bored that was sure' I thought annoyed at that last thought. "I'm so happy to see you little brother" "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I burst out in a fit of laughter clutching my stomach I heard Rin giggle a little too as he tried to compose his laughter to a minimum. Amaimon's voice sounded so squeaky and high like a littler girls and the face was even better he look like a monkey! "What?!STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" He yelled and my laughing came to stop. Rin's had already stopped. "I'm happy to see you too big brother" Rin spoke in a happy but accomplished tone. "Can I have my lolly back now" Amaimon said in his normal tone of voice. "Sure" Rin pulled out a clean white stick with no lolly pop on it "RIN!" Amaimon yelled, Rin laughed a little "Hehe. Here you go" he placed his hand out and new lolly pop appeared with small cloud of light blue smoke.