Chapter 12

Went to Army cadettes for the first time yesterday (21/2/20) and it was so fun and definitely going back. Who here would like a story with Rin in the army cadettes but it wouldn't be the main part of the story

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

(Darkness pov)

"Hello Rin..." I spoke and Rin jumped at my voice as he was in silence for the last few hours after his encounter with the lifeless bodies and his dead brother. The who he- I killed

"Who... Where- who or what are you?! Where are you?!" Rin frantically questioned "I'm behind you." I said indicating for him to look at me, he turned to look at me but still looked like he couldn't see me. "I don't see you!" He said getting more frantic. "You're not real! You're just messing with my head and I'm hearing Voices." He shouted looking around and looked like he was going to cry.

'Wait did I make myself visible?...' I questioned in my head wondering if I had.

(Rin pov)

'I want Amaimon... I miss him, I wish I hadn't yelled at him, or Mephisto. I want Amaimon's sweet embrace. Where are you Amaimon, please save me...' I thought as I panicked at the voice booming at me as I tried to keep locating it but I couldn't find it. Then suddenly...

I saw a light black like a dark-ish, light-ish grey mist of a figure appeared and I stopped as I looked at the figure standing before me. It looked to be about my height and had no distinguishing features other than slightly darker eyes and small descriptions of nose and mouth, other than that, nothing. "Sorry about that, I hadn't made myself visible." It said calmly and apologetic. "Wh-Who are you?!" I asked wanting to know. "Well I guess you could say... I'm your darker demon side but I wouldn't really call myself dark, I don't think I'm the type do person to be mean and evil and all dark and creepy." It said as it lifted and gray-ish transparent-ish arm and put it on its chin as it thought. "Hmmm... I'd consider myself dark but also a happy person who's nice and kind and helps others. In other words, I'm everything you're not!" It said as it realized what a better way to explain what it was  explaining. "So nice to meet you, you can call me darkness." It handed out a hand for me to shake an shad a kind smile on, or at least the best smile I could make out on his grey, transparent-ish, misty body. "Uhh... Alright?" I slowly took its hand as I felt calm and safe in darkness's presence.

We ended up walking about and talking about random stuff until we sat down.

"Sorry about all that's happened and happening currently, I guess I got you into some deep shit huh?" Darkness spoke sadly and apologetically. "Yeah you should be sorry and I don't forgive you." I say straight on. "Yeah, I did kill your brother and am now going on a rampage but that's what happens to me once I kill one person I can't stop." Darkness explained and I listened and then a question that I've been wanting to asking for a while now. "How do I get back in control?" I asked looked at darkness needing to know so I could get out of this dark abyss and be in Amaimon's warm embrace. "You have to forgive yourself and realize it wasn't your fault for the murder of Yukio." Darkness blankly said knowing it was best just to say and nor go any further with the sensitive situation I didn't want to be in. "But I know it was your fault, I don't blame myself." I said confused as to then why I wasn't back in control and in the real world again. "well you obviously don't as your not outside." Darkness said. "I can't do anything further on from here I have to let you do the rest." "WAIT! I don't understand! Don't go!" I shouted but Darkness had already vanished of the face of the earth, or abyss in this situation 'How the hell am I supposed to figure out what I do now?...'

(Shiro pov)

We had gone back for the night to sleep bur the next day was a surprise. "Why is everything so quiet and clean? Bodies littered the floor yesterday." Amaimon asked confused, he has more confusion tone of voice than the well known emotionless voice. "I know, something's not right..." Mephisto said trying to figure out what it was. But when we turned into a clearing everything became all too clear. Bodies piled into a pyramid like stack. At the top sat Rin sitting on top of Yukio's back and soon he looked at us and his eyes screamed red. His eyes blood red and they looked blood thirsty, his light blue bubblegum hair stained with the liquid of his killings and so were Hsi cloths. The clothes he wore the day before.

"Rin..."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The end is near!