Chapter 13

(Third person pov)

"Rin..." Shiro whispered as he looked up at the blood bath of a boy that sat atop a pyramid of lifeless bodies. "It's him alright, I can feel his aura but it's different but there is a slight feel of his original aura if you feel  deep enough with your own demonic aura, which only Amaimon and Mephisto could do as no other demons were there.

"Rin... Darkness are you in control?" Mephisto asked changing the said name to Darkness after a small thinking moment. Rin/Darkness looked for a moment before jumping down and landing soundlessly on his/its feet. Rin/Darkness began to walk up to the not saying a word. He/it soon started to pick up the pace. "THAT'S NOT RIN! Hey ready tomorrow defined yourself but do not hurt Rin at all costs!" Mephisto shouted and Amaimon was already in protective stance and Shiro got ready to protect himself like Mephisto said but confused as to what his eldest adoptive son could do, he was just a sixteen year old boy. Who happened to be half demon. And a demon king. And on a rampage. Aaaaand a killing machine. Aaaaand scary when unhappy. And right now it was very unhappy. It just got disturbed from its killing spree.

"You bastards! How dare you disrespect me! So you know who I am!?" Darkness in Rin's body shouted a it went after Amaimon first as he was the first person Rin shouted at three days ago. "I'm the heir to Gehenna's throne! The prince of all demons! You should bow down to me you low life demon king! You will never rival my power!" It shouted in Amaimon's face. "Rin please come back! It wasn't your fault, you didn't know about darkness do you can't have known this was going to happen."

(Rin pov)

'I can't find why I'm not forgiving myself, could this could have still happened if I did know?' I questioned myself as I'd been sitting, standing and walking around trying to find a reason(s) why I don't forgive myself but I'm not having any luck, I haven't gotten anywhere. I've also been watching what Darkness has been doing and he's now fighting Amaimon and I'm being a baby about it. "STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT!!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!!! DON'T HURT THEN PLEASE JUST DON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE PLEASE!!!" I shouted and screamed begging for Darkness to stop I cried on the floor and just kept begging  while screaming and shouting and crying.

(Darkness pov)

'I'm not stopping, the hurt you and lied to you and kept secrets like me away from you and none of this would have happened if they had just told you of me. But I ask you if something... Figure out why you don't forgive yourself...' I thought as I fought against the three in front of me in the real world. "Rin I'm right here, I'll help you through this. It wasn't your fault." Amaimon said softly. "You're right it wasn't!" Amaimon looked confused by my statement, Shiro just kept trying to figure out how to help and what was going on, Mephisto's expression stayed the same; plain and angry. "It's yours! Hahahaha! Isn't that funny!" I laughed at his face as he realized what I was talking about, Mephisto's expression stayed the same while Shiro's changed to shocked and confused and looked at Amaimon and Mephisto for answers.

(Amaimon pov)

'Yes it is my fault but it's also Mephisto's, if we had just told Rin about his darker demon side and taught him to control it we wouldn't be here...' I thought as I started to self hate. 'No! If I start to get upset I'll end up letting down my defences and my own darker demon will take control and that will be bad. Since your darker demon side is the opposite of what you are mine is an insane emotion demon. And we don't want that rampaging the street's.' I put my defences back up an slept my emotionless self come back in charge and pushed away my emotions. I was just getting emotions but they are bad thing just like I always a bad thing, I never should have tried to get emotions and try to love. But Rin... Rin could help maybe. I know I can't ignore my feelings but right now I have to for mine and Rin sake and everyone else's.

(Rin pov)

I've been walking around wanting to distract myself from what was happening outside my head. I had been walking for a bit before I was back to where I was yesterday, the pyramid of bodies but this time it was bigger and Yukio was sitting on top. "You know why you don't forgive yourself you just don't want to admit it. You don't want to say how much of demon you really are. You monster." In the end I had figured it out but I didn't want it face facts. The reason I won't forgive myself is because...