Platform 9 3/4 (teaser)

September 1st, 1988. Kings Cross Station. 10:10 AM.

Andromeda and Ted Tonks walked their five kids onto the platform, five shrunken trunks in their pockets. They smiled at their children and watched as Nymphadora and Neville went over to Mike and Darcy. Andromeda and Ted walked the three other children over to the train. They smiled and unshrunk the trunks.

"Go pick a compartment. The Puffs will be with you as soon as they separate from Connor and Mr. Driscoll." Andromeda smiled and hugged each of the children.

"Write to us when you can, and don't forget to write to Madame Bones and Agate and Blordak." Ted hugged the kids and smiled at them before the two stood up and wrapped their arms around each other.

Hermione smiled at her surrogate parents and wrapped her arms around the boys. "I promise to write to you all at least once a week for all of us."

Draco smiled at his Aunt Andromeda and Uncle Ted. He had felt so much more love from them than he had ever felt from his parents. Harry was feeling so happy, he hadn't realized that what he needed in life was to feel parents' love.

A/N

Okay guys, I know this was supposed to be up by last Saturday at the latest. I have no real reason for why it's late I just haven't felt inspired. This will be finished for this weekend and we will return to our regularly scheduled updates next week.