Four

I walk back into the living room. A boy sees me, and waves. I recognise him as Rich from the all boys. I'd met him before. "Hey," I say,
"Hey." He responds, "You looking for WIll?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"We all know you and him have a 'thing'"
"You what?"
"It's obvious," He says, "Don't deny it."
"Where is he, anyway?" I ask impaitently.
"Upstairs," He says, turning away.

I walk upstairs, "Will?" I call out. No response.
"Will?"
I walk to the end of the corridor to the rooms down there. I hear a noise. I follow the sound until I get to one of the doors. I push it open; slowly revealling the scene in front of me.

On the bed, lying beneath Cassie, was Will.

Cassie is kissing him; still fully dressed except she had un done the bottons of her top and that flapped out behind her like a pair of lacey wings. I wonder what they would've done; if I hadn't burst in on them.
"Will?" I say.
They both look at me. "Hey, Sara." Will says, smirking.
"Having fun were we?" I say, holding back the tears.
"You bet." Will says quietly, and Cassie laughs.
"Whatever Will; You're a lying, cheating, lame loser and I hate you!"
"Like I care." Will slurs. He's drunk. What an idiot.
"And you! Cassie, you never wanted me here! You just wanted Will! Well, have him. I don't want him." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I go out of the house and out onto the street; before bursting into tears.

I get home a few hours later. Truth is, I went and sat on the bench in the park; Will's bench. I thought he was something special- but he isn't. He never was. Tears roll down my cheeks as I fumble for my keys and in the blur of my tears I struggle to unlock the door. I get in. Mum calls to me, "Hey Honey, have a good time?"
"It was cool," I lie, "I'm goanna go to sleep."
"Okay Hun," Mum says, "Night."

I cry myself to sleep.

BEEP!

I get up the following morning. My phone went off, unfourtunatly. I check it. It's a message from Tasha: Get over to Cat's right now. This is hilarious.
I rushed to get dressed, put my phone in my pocket and ran out the door.

Once I got there, Cat's mum answered it, "She has a hangover." She chuckles, "It's funny when they get their first."
"I feel like I've been hit by a grenade." Cat complains as I enter the room. Tash is sat on the chair of Cat's desk and I sit on her bed beside her.
"So anyway." Says Cat, "What happened then, last night when we all left. Did you snog Will?"
"No."
"Did you do anything else?"
"Nothing of the sort." I say, "I hate him."

Cat and Tasha looked at me. "What?"
"You heard me." I say, "He's a complete and utter idiot."
"Why?"
"He was with Cassie."
"No."
"Goodness knows what they did after I left." I sigh,
"Oh Sara." Cat sighs
"It'll pass."
"Will has passed." I sigh, "It's a New week, new day. New me."