Ten

I ran through the busy streets; pulling my hood over my head as I pass stalls selling Candy floss and Hot dogs. I look behind me, but through the crowds couldn't see anyone I knew; or at least was with; following or looking for me.

Once I got out of the crowds I was at the entrance to the park.

This park was my dream; my escape a couple of months ago. To think suddenly it seems less beautiful; I couldn't stop myself from crying.

I sit first on Will's bench, a few feet away from mine. I remember how we met; how he spoke to me as I walked out the park; how he suddenly wanted me to take his photo. How something as boring as being on your own on the last days of summer break suddenly changes; and the rollercoaster of life goes upside down once more.

I hear footsteps, and turn to look at Will. He's got tears in his eyes and is out of breath from running. "Sara!" He says as he runs over to the bench. I turn away; not wanting really to have this discussion; at least not now, "Will, I...."
"Listen, Sara..."
"Will, what's done is done. I can't forgive you,"
"I don't expect you forgive me." He says, "I wouldn't forgive me."
"Then why are you here?"
"Because I want you to try and forget. There's a difference."
"I don't know if I can forget."
"I figured you'd say that," He says, looking up at the sky as the sun goes down. Then he gets up and walks over to a bush where he pulls out his guitar; muddy and dirty. "Been there since this morning." He says, and pulls it onto his lap and starts to sing.

"Sara,
The words don't seem to fit
All the broken pieces
Left inside me
I know I'm a hopeless case,
But there's something about your face,
I can't get you out of my mind.

There's a story behind me,
Before I met you, I lived in the big city
The alcohol in my system I didn't care I didn't listen,
And I should've known
Better than I've ever known.
What it would do

As for Cassie,
I don't need to discuss that witch
I think she's just a stupid self centred bitch!

So I hope you know,
Oh I really hope you know
Do you really know"
He pauses and looks me in the eyes
"I love you."

I look at him, and smile, for the first time in ages, "Do you wanna go get a Starbucks?"
He grins, "I'd like that,"

It's the only part of town which isn't over run by crowds of people. My phone beeps, but I ignore it, as Will and I walk into an empty Starbucks. The barista looks at us and smiles, "What will it be? And have a discount for showing up here," he tells us, "All the stands take away my business." He chuckles, and we sit down at a table. "So?" I say, "How are you, Mr Reynolds?"
"I'm alright thank you, Miss Harris, How are you?"
"I'm alright, I guess,"
He sips his hot chocolate while looking at me, "What?"
"Still beautiful I see," He smiles, and I blush, "No denying, I have missed that," he says, and he looks at me, "I just want to forget what I did; but that's not possible. Although I'd be lying if I could tell you exactly what happened."
"Would you like me to fill you in?" I ask him.
"I.... I don't know,"
"Just briefly then, you were topless and kissing Cassie."
"God." He says, "I knew I'd kissed her but God...."
"Yeah."
"I don't actually blame you, then." He says, "For hating me."
He stares at the window for a second, then turns back to me, "I love you, Sara."
For the first times since Cassie's party I knew exactly what to say to Will. And I said it, "I love you too, guitar boy,"

-
I've finished!!!
Yayay! My second story on Wattpad !! Thanks for the likes and comments, please be sure to follow!
I am still continuing with the fanfic called she doesn't know but it will be on hold for a while xxx