A New Bond

*listen to the song before to help set the mood for Felix and Sana's relationship*

Felix's head hurt last night, although the pain from the fight was long gone he couldn't explain why the top of his head throbbed so violently. He also felt a sting on his cheek. The throbbing became so much that his nose started to bleed.

He woke up in the morning struggling to his feet. He must have not slept well due to the pain last night because he was so sleepy he accidentally tripped over Hyunjin's head

... and fell on Jeongin.

Jeongin startled awake. "Hyung what am I to you, your doormat?" He grumbled, struggling to get up now that a certain freckled Aussie was on his back.

"Sorry mate, but I don't body slam doormats" Felix grinned, putting Jeongin in a chokehold.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna body slam you!" Yelled Hyunjin, crushing them both with the weight of his body. They all laughed and wrestled with one another.

Seungmin lifted his sleepy head from his pillow, only to see his teammates strangling and crushing each other. He went back to sleep.

Chan just looked at them with amusement, a smile growing on his face. It was nice to see them laugh again considering that their friends were in the hospital.

Chan especially thought about Felix. He noticed his demeanor had changed. Though his sadness wasn't completely erased, his attitude became more cheerful and determined than ever before. Usually when Felix was upset about something he wouldn't talk to anyone and just cut himself off from the world, as he did back then when some trainees bullied him.

But now, now he looked so strong and carried a smile to cheer everyone up.
Not only was he bullied, his friends are in the hospital and may never wake up. On top of that, he got beaten up for helping a girl get her scarf back. Chan couldn't even imagine what Felix was going through when he got beaten up again. That alone should have triggered Felix's PTSD, due to his past with bullying.

But Felix ignored his wounds and continued to laugh as Hyunjin crushed and squeezed him.

It must be her.

Chan knew that the girl Sana must have had an effect on Felix. She was the reason Felix became so determined.

Has Felix fallen in love?

In the lobby

Sana did her best to remain professional at work. The events of last night with her parents replayed over and over in her head. This morning neither of them even looked at her as she was leaving. She didn't know why she felt guilty.

She felt a hand under her chin and she looked up to see her grandmother.

"Smile dear, don't think about them, they'll come to their senses" she reassured her.

Sana nodded, she forgot that her grandmother came with her to work to "keep an eye on her."

Then the elevator door opened up.

Her grandmother turned and a huge grin broke over her face. "Looks like your prince is here" she winked. "Dadi ma" Sana whined as she smacked her grandma's arm playfully.

Felix stopped in his tracks on his way out of the elevator causing Jeongin to run into his back.

"Ow" complained Jeongin rubbing his head.

Chan covered his mouth and followed Felix's gaze.

Felix noticed the lady with the cane. She was the same old lady that stood up for him. He forgot that he never had the chance to thank her. But as he got closer his heart started to flutter, because looking right at him was Sana. He hoped he wasn't blushing but he was also so relieved to see her well. Although he wasn't sure he imagined it, Sana's cheek looked a little red.