An ultimatum

Sana was filled with happiness. She felt the world become more colorful.

Her grandmother noticed and hadn't stopped smiling ever since.

But Sana's smile faltered as dread filled her gut. Her grandmother was going to tell her parents about Felix.

All her grandma had to do was convince her parents right? All her grandmother wanted to do was to clear Felix's name as Sana's parents still didn't trust him.

Sana and her sisters waited right outside the door all to over hear her parents.

"He's a good boy Riyan. He would never hurt Sana" Dadi ma explained

"I Don't Care!!" Sana flinched "He not only is distracting my daughter from her work but he's coercing her."

"Riyan he's not like that. They are just friends." Dadi ma admitted

"WHAT?! THEY'RE FRIENDS NOW?!"

Sana covered her ears trying to keep the tears from falling out.

"I will never allow my daughter to be friends with that boy! She could fall in love and won't have her loving a non-Muslim boy!" Her father retorted

Sana's heart cracked

"I don't care what that boy is. He has no ambition and he's just a stupid kpop idol! He has no respect for Islam and most certainly does not respect her! He could rape her!"

Sana's anger boiled through her veins, but before she could move her sisters held her back.

She heard a slap and then her grandma's voice "Riyad! You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you accuse him of something so vile!"

Sana had never heard her grandmother shout so loud.

"He protected your precious daughter when no one else did. He respected her and risked himself to return her scarf to her. Do you really think a boy that genuine would do something like that to the girl he loves?"

Sana's eyes widened

He loves me?

"HE WHAT?!" Her father bellowed

Sana's skin turned to ice

She heard Dadi Ma stutter " I mean he- he loves her as a f-friend."

Her father was silent but then he said "Ammi you have betrayed me. How could you let this happen?!" His voice rising " She's in love with him too isn't she?"

Sana gulped as she heard her grandma hesitate

Surprisingly her father spoke in relatively calm voice " Dadi Ma you aren't welcome here anymore."

"Riyan!"

" And I will never allow Sana to leave this house. She will never see that boy again as long as I live."

And that's when Sana's vision went black.