Fate and Confessions

*music to build the mood for Felix and Sana- best to listen while reading*

Felix couldn't begin to explain what he had been feeling. His heart would pound irrationally loud whenever he saw her. He didn't know why he became so attached to her in such a short time.

And this girl was right in front of him smiling beautifully in the wind.

He tried to play it off, but his feelings would always betray him. Yes, she was incredible and she was lovely.

Felix couldn't help himself when he wrapped his arms around her and spun her. Slow dancing with her felt as if the heavens had opened their doors to slow down time.

It was called "slow" dancing after all.

Finally feeling bold, Felix gently turned her around to face him. Seeing her face made the sun pale in comparison. Her light brown complexion, her caramel eyes, and her long cherry brown hair were enough for Felix's stomach to be filled with butterflies.

Finally, he told her about the adventures they all had with her grandmother.

But he suddenly felt something warm on the edge of his mouth and saw her grab the edge of her scarf. Felix caught her wrist without hesitation and knew what she wanted to do, but he asked anyway.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Felix your lip is bleeding so I-"

No, he didn't want her to ruin the scarf that they both admired so much.

"No I won't let you damage your scarf" he stated a little more firmly.

"Felix!"

"No"

He thought Sana would listen but then he felt it. She kissed him. She kissed him softly on his bruised cheek. Felix felt as if all the stars fell from the sky and sent a shock throughout his body. Her kiss was soft but sweet. Felix felt himself freeze up because he felt Sana free her wrist and wipe the blood from his lip, (again).

Felix couldn't believe she'd willfully chose to damage her scarf. Her beautiful emerald green and gold scarf that first caught his eyes; now has his blood on it.

Her scarf was everything to her. Her faith, her strength, her comfort and now is forever stained with his blood. (Because blood never comes out right?)

But Sana was smiling at him, happy that she was able to clean the blood off of him.

Felix's soul couldn't take the kindness. Before he could process what he was doing, Sana was stretched back with his arms around her waist. He then felt her arms circle around his neck, sending an angelic tingle through him. Her hand stroked his hair and he pulled her closer to him looking deeply into her eyes.

He wanted time to stop, so he could admire her. He wanted to hold her forever. He couldn't forget the way she looked at him.

Her gaze gave him such warmth and comfort, but also made his heart purr. She looked at him with such an alluring tenderness of love.

Now as a Kpop idol he was used to getting looks of "love" but they were never really for him. They "loved" the idol version of him.

But Sana her gaze peered through his soul. It's as almost if she was smiling at his heart. But she wasn't looking at him as a kpop idol, she saw him. She loved the boy who became her friend and protected everything she stood for despite barely knowing her.

Felix looked this girl in her golden caramel eyes and he knew that this girl was special and alluring in every beautiful way. He leaned in, their faces becoming closer, but then his arms acted before he did and he pulled her into a full-on hug.