"Is this okay?"

Richies POV

After school I went home, I don't really like to be home, so I usually stay at a friends house as long as possible. I just hate my dad, and my mom ran off with some guy from her job when i was ten years old.

On my way home I saw the new guy, he seems really shy. I know I wasn't really nice to him, but I tried to warn him about bullies at least. I actually think his stutter is really cute, not that anyone can know.

Nobody knows i'm gay, not even Bev and she's my best friend. I think maybe if things were a little different I could let somebody know, maybe I could have a boyfriend even.

But my dad hate gays, and he already hates me so why make it worse?

Bill biked down on the side of the road. "Wait a minute, B-bill!" I couldn't help it, the only way of coping with my crushes are mocking them. But he stopped and looked over his shoulder.

He froze when he saw me, I biked up to his side. "What you doing Billy boy?" I said, he rolled his eyes but I could sense he was nervous or maybe even scared. I don't blame him though, he's a head shorter than me and much skinnier.

"N-nothing, I'm g-going home." he silently said, "Nice, I'm coming with you" he looked confused at me, but I don't think he dared to say no, because he just kept biking home.

We stopped in front of a big house, it was so much nicer than the one i've grown up in. I followed him inside without saying anything. "Hi bill! How was your first day?" a lady walked out of the kitchen, "oh hi, I'm Sharon, Bills mom, and you are?" she seemed so nice.

Bills POV

I don't know why I let Richie come to my place, but I did, and he seemed so nice and polite when he talked to my mom. "I'm Richie, I'm in Bills class" my mom started asking question, and Richie answered them. "Mooooom, go away" I complained. "yeah, yeah, i'll be in the kitchen if you guys need anything"

We went upstairs to my room, once I closed the door behind us Richie plopped down on my bed. He looked around in the room. "Your mom's nice" he casually said, "why did you follow me home?" I just stood in the middle of the room "I don't wanna go home yet".

"Why'd you let me?" He asked and looked at a  picture on my nightstand. I didn't know what to answer, because I didn't really know. "I-I don't k-know" I ended up saying. "I know," he said "you're scared of me. I'm much taller and much stronger than you, you're scared. I could beat you up." I just stood there.

I wasn't scared before but now I sure as hell were.

He got up and walked over to me, he stood really close so I had to look up to see his face. He put his hand on my left cheek, I could feel my cheeks get red.

He leaned down, and stopped right before our lips touched. "Is this okay?" he asked, I was shocked he even asked. "Y-yeah, it's o-okay".