But right now

Bills POV

My cheeks turned warm, and I hoped Richie couldn't see how pink they turned. He turned his head towards me, "Yeah you were." oh shit, had he really seen it? "No, i d-didn't"

"Then why are you blushing?"

What the fuck am I supposed to say now? That, yes, I was in fact staring at him. No, I couldn't, but I had to say something, I couldn't stay silent.

"B-because the movie w-was cute." that wasn't a good enough answer, he could never believe that. Still he shrugged "sure", he said.

God, I just wanna kiss him
So I did exactly that.

I leaned forwards, put my hands around his neck and closed the gap. It felt like my lips melted into his, I opened my mouth and let him in. His tongue felt warm, and he tasted like strawberries and cigarettes.

He put his hands on my waist, I could feel him being more gentle, not wanting to ruin the last chance he got. He didn't put his hands up my shirt, and he barely held me, making me able to pull away at any moment. If it was on purpose or not, it felt good.

Richies POV

It felt good.
Kissing him.

The last days it has felt like my life has fallen apart, or the last year. And maybe this would be our last kiss, maybe. If I delivered the letter I wrote.

But right now, all I could think of was Bill.

I tried to be more careful, I didn't want him hating me the last time he saw me, it would make him feel bad when I was gone. 

He moved closer to me, making the kiss more intense. He took my hand and guided up his shirt. He made a small gap between us, "I'm r-ready." Now I was the one blushing, he looked me in the eyes, "Richie, I-I'm ready."

Soon both our shirts were off, then our pants.