Boyfriends?

TW: some stuff you shouldn't read if you're young
Richies POV

After school that day I went to Bills house, apparently we would be alone until 22:00. We went up to his room and did our homework, or he did the homework and I copied the answers.

After a while I just laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. He laid down beside me, so I rolled over. I laid on top of him, and I saw his cheeks get all flustered.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips, I felt the goosebumps start raising when I put my hands on his waist. He had his hands in my hair, I've never felt so good. I pushed my tongue against his lips, and he separated them so I could make my way in. The sound of him moaning as I moved my hands downwards his hips made my heart beat even faster. I placed my knee between his legs making him spread them more.

I kissed my way down to his neck. I grabbed the end of his sweater, and slowly started to take it off, he let me. I took of mine too.

I kissed my way down to his jeans.

I looked up at the blue eyed boy, he had his hands placed in my hair and looked up at the ceiling. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. I don't know I should continue, so I waited a few seconds, for the boy to say something. "K-keep going." he said, his voice seemed so sure, this is what he want. I'm so glad he feels the same way about me. He tightened the grip he had in my hair. I pulled his pants off the whole way. Then I removed mine.

God, I just love him.

(I won't go into detail about this part)

Bills POV

We laid beside each other on my bed, I couldn't believe what just happened. We didn't remove our boxers, because I'm still a virgin and I'm not ready yet. But Richie were so caring when I told him, I just love the soft side of him.

His skin was so warm against mine. He was so hot, I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get him.

My neck and chest was covered in hickeys. Did this make us boyfriend? I've never had one so I don't know. "R-Richie, are we b-boyfriends now?" He was silent a few seconds, "I mean, I haven't dated a guy before but with every girl I have dated this would be when we decided we were, so I guess, only if you want to".

"I-I guess we a-are dating, then."

Richies POV

Hearing those words made my life seem worth living again.

I looked at the clock, it was 21:00. "I should head home, it's getting late." I turned over on my side and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes. "Y-you could stay the n-night, if your p-parents let you."

Oh god, I wanted to stay. But I couldn't, my dad would kill me. "I want too, believe me, but I can't. My dad would kill me."

Luckily Bill was one of the understanding types, he got dressed to and followed me to the door. "G-goodbye" , I leaned down and kissed him "Goodbye, cutie."

When I walked home the cold air poked my face. I couldn't believe what just happened, I've never been happier.