Okay, one chance. One.

Bills POV

Next day
I'm not a pushover. Or so I've told myself, but recently I have started rethinking the view of myself. Maybe I was, a little bit. It felt as my life was falling apart. And Richie was the reason. Couldn't I just have stayed away from him, just like the losers said I should.

Maybe I wasn't a pushover, or maybe I was. What I know for sure is that I'm a pussy. A big one.

In lunch I sat with the the losers, instead of Richie. Luckily nobody questioned it. I think they realized I was a little zoned out. Why couldn't I just have hung out with them from the start instead of wasting my time on Richie.

After school I went home, even my life home was falling apart. Georgie had moved to dad for a while, after they got divorced we would switch who we stayed to. But now that we moved away we went for longer periods.

Mom don't really pay attention to me. Or she does, but she doesn't really. It's hard to explain. She pay attention to me but I feel so distant from her.

I had no one to lean on. Maybe the losers, when we get to know each other better.

But right now it feels like I'm drowning in my problems. Sometimes I just wanna give up, not that I can, but the thought of it... it's addictive. There's many ways. Overdose, cutting your wrists, hanging yourself, shooting yourself, but I can't leave Georgie like that.

Richies POV

The whole day Bill ignored me. That's why I'm writing a letter, I didn't have the chance to talk to him. I have to figure out how to give it to him. That's a problem for later.

Right know I was gonna text him.

R: I'm sorry. I'm an asshole. Can we start over? Forget everything? I fucked it up, Bill.

Seen 5 min ago.

R: Please, I'm sorry. I regret it, just give me another chance.

B: I have! I gave you another chance.

R: Give me another one, please! I feel horrible, let me make it up to you.

B: Okay, one chance. One.

I couldn't help but smile. This time I wouldn't fuck it up. I would be the best boyfriend anyone could have.