Almost

Richies POV

The next day at school I made sure Bill didn't have a tantrum. But he behaved, so I think he has thought about yesterday.

After school we went home to him, we're alone home rest off the day. As soon as we got to his room I pushed him down on the bed. There was something about him that I just couldn't resist. At first his body tensed up, but then he relaxed. I put my hands on his waist, he was warm, and I could feel the goosebumps spreading.

I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. He tasted like apple juice and peach. God, I just love the feeling of his lips against mine.

I slipped my hands under his sweatshirt. I wanted it off. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I moved his shirt upwards. He pulled away, or as much away you can while laying under someone. He was gonna throw a tantrum again, wasn't he?

"N-no, Richie. Not t-today." He said, still looking away. "Don't. Now you're just trying to make me the bad guy. Remember what happened yesterday?" He looked at me a few seconds before looking away again. " No R-Richie, I'm j-just not in the m-mood."

"Not in the mood? Don't you think I notice that you're trying to make me the bad guy, Bill?" He stared into the empty room. "Think about yesterday, Bill."

And so I removed his sweatshirt and then my old band tee shirt.

I felt his warm skin against mine, god it feels so good. I put my tongue inside his mouth, and slowly moved my hands towards his jeans. I wanted them gone too. "N-no... R-Richie..."

I wanted them gone.

And not so short after they were, so were mine. His skin was so soft and warm against mine, it felt like I melted into him. God, I just love the feeling of him.

Bills POV

I was scared. Oh god, I was scared.

What should I do? I'd already said no, but I didn't want yesterday to repeat it self. After all he was my boyfriend, so why did my stomach turn like that?

When he started fiddling with my boxer I had to stop it. I tried to push him of, but he is much stronger than me. He seemed annoyed when I turned away, but I don't wanna keep on going. I want to get dressed and send him home.

I tried to push him away again, this time it almost worked, almost.