"I-I'm n-not s-staring a-at y-you"

Bills POV

The next day on school, Richie seemed different. In a good way. He was so sweet, and I realized why I like him again. He can be sweet when he tries to.

He was so nice, he even carried my books to class.

In lunch he sat beside me, and talked about the upcoming school play. I hadn't really thought of it. He wanted me to audition for the princess so he could be the prince. I just laughed at his suggestion. There's no way I would go up on that scene.

Richies POV

I can't even start to describe how happy I am. Bills laugh filled my heart with joy, he was so cute when he was happy.

Specially when I was the reason he was happy.

After school we went to his place, he was alone home again. He's always alone home, I wish my dad never was home.

We did our homework, or he did it and I copied the answers as always. I mean I have good grades, but I just don't get why homework is so important. I learn the stuff at school, I don't need to do it again at home. The people who doesn't understand it can do homework.

"W-what do you w-wanna do?" He put his book back into his backpack. "I don't know, you chose." He looked at me and sighed "you're t-the guest, y-you chose."

Bills POV

"L-lets watch a m-movie."

I found the remote, and turned the tv on as I sat down in the bed beside Richie. I scrolled trough Netflix, not knowing what movie we wanted to watch.

"W-what do want t-to watch?" I glanced over at him, he shrugged. "I don't know, just pick one"

I picked to all the boys i've loved before. Richie made a small laughing sound when I pressed play. "Oh, s-sorry I forgot y-you're so e-emo" and I almost regretted saying it but he just laughed.

I didn't pay much attention to the movie, how could I when Richie looked like that. I'd pick him over any Hollywood star. He kept looking at the screen when te credits rolled. "Why are you staring at me?" he said.

"I-I'm n-not s-staring a-at y-you" I stuttered at every word, and felt my cheeks turning pink.