Pudding

I'm sorry but this chapter doesn't really make sense, I just really wanted pudding so I dedicated a whole chapter to it instead of writing something good.

Bills POV

It doesn't really seem like Richies friends like me, but they hung out with me rest of the day. Or at least till lunch, they let me sit with them, this time not making fun of my stuttering. I wonder if Richie has something with this to do.

They were in a heated argument about something I didn't really catch. "Bill, what do you think?" Richie asked. "A-about what?" he rolled his eyes before he started talking "Who's right? Bev thinks the lunch lady is actually telling the truth when she says there's no pudding left, I think she lies and hides them for herself."

I looked at them, I couldn't believe the most popular kids our grade argued about pudding.

"N-neither are r-right." I continued eating my sloppy fries. "What?" they said at the same time. "You're b-both wrong." I guess they still didn't get it so I placed my pudding on the middle of the table.

Everyone looked at me. "Where did you get that?" one of them asked. "I asked f-for one, so the l-lunch lady gave m-me one." I replied. "Yeah no shit" he said.

"Wait she just gave you one?" Bev said, "She has never given any of us one." "Probably b-because she d-doesn't like you," they looked at me offended. "Y-yeah, I m-mean you aren't t-the nicest p-people around." Richie adjusted his glasses. "Yeah but she never gives anyone pudding, like, do you see someone else with pudding?" he looked trough the room and I did too, there weren't anyone with pudding, except me.

"S-so, why are y-you so hung u-up about me g-getting pudding a-nd you n-not?" Bev just shrugged and started talking to someone else, Richie answered "Because I've asked a thousand times if there's pudding and she always say no."

I honestly didn't think Richie liked pudding that much.

"Can you go get one for me?" I looked at him, and he made puppy eyes, so I rolled my eyes before I got up. I walked over to the food, the lunch lady turned around "oh hi, Bill. What can I help you with?" "C-can I get some p-pudding?" She opened a fridge and sat it in front of me. "Here you go sweetie."

The lunch lady was a little chubby, black lady with a really calming voice. As I walked over to the table we were sitting at I realized maybe she gave me pudding because she felt bad for me, I mean because of my stutter.

But that was probably not the reason.

Richies POV

Bill came back with a pudding for me. I really loved pudding, but the smile he gave me was even better. The blue eyed boy just watched me eat it, so I reached out a spoon for him to eat.

"W-what?" He looked up at me, "Eat it of course! or stop staring at me when I eat." I didn't really like people looking at me when I ate. I expected him to stop looking at me but he leaned forward and ate the pudding, I don't know why but it made me blush, he was the only one that didn't just look away.

And to be honest I think it kinda hot. He was so shy, but he had so much confidence at the same time.