Dramatic

Bills POV

I slowly catch my breath and things got clearer. I was scared, my stomach turned. I looked up at him, he seemed upset too. "R-Richie, what the f-fuck?!" He made a poker face. "I-I told y-you to s-stop. Why d-did you c-continue?!"

He just stood there. "What is w-wrong with you?!" He didn't make any expression, I dried the tears of my cheek.

I looked at him for a few seconds but he didn't say anything. I never wanted to see him again.
"I-I'm breaking up with y-you! Just, j-just stay a-away from me!" and then I stormed off. I didn't know where I was going but my legs made me leave the school.

I ended up laying in my bed. I ignored the text and the calls I got from my mom and Bev. Then I saw Richies name pop up, I picked up my phone.

Don't you dare tell anyone anything. I will beat you the fuck up.

My hands started shaking. God, I don't know what to do. I can't tell anyone. I should have let him, it's all muy fault. Why was I being so dramatic, we're boyfriends. He's allowed to kiss me. Or I actually broke up with him. I started typing.

I won't. I'm sorry I broke up with you, I didn't mean it. It's my fault, we're boyfriends. You're allowed to kiss me, I was being dramatic.

Then I sent the message.
After a few seconds he replied.

Yeah, you were being dramatic. You're gonna have to make up for it later.

I don't know what he meant.

After a while I fell asleep.