I'll be gentle

Bills POV

Richie tightened his grip around my waist. "Bill, don't." I looked at him, "P-please, Richie. S-stop, I d-don't want t-too." He seemed even more annoyed. He was scary.

He is scary.

He still fiddled with the edge of my boxer. Couldn't he just let it go, I don't wanna. "Bill, I want these off." I looked into his eyes and he weren't kidding. "I-I... No. N-no, I w-want them o-on." He frowned.

"I said I wanted them off."

Now I actually got worried, I got scared for real. My heart is beating out of my chest. He seemed so serious.

Then he tried to remove them. I felt terror and fear fill my body, tears started flooding out of my eyes. He was still stronger than me, but I guess the adrenaline rush was enough to get him off.

He seemed so angry, god please help me. It felt like my head was filled with fog. I ran over the room, trying to get away from him. He had got up too, I pushed my back against the wall as he got closer. He could sense I'm scared, I think he gained confidence from it. He slowly walked closer to me. He got really close, and I couldn't push myself closer to the wall. He grabbed my hands and held them a few seconds.

"You don't have to be scared, Bill. It doesn't hurt as bad as they say. I'll be gentle."

I looked into his eyes, it was a false look of caring, understanding. He was so handsome. God why did he have to look so good? It was hard saying no tho him. But I'm not ready yet.

"R-Richie, I'm n-not ready"

He rolled his eyes, and said in an annoyed voice "When are you going to be ready? You're never ready! It doesn't hurt, I'll be gentle!"

"I d-don't wanna! I'm n-not ready, okay? C-can't you just, j-just..  stop?" He looked at me, I don't think he expected me to answer like that. And with the confidence I suddenly had got, I sent him home.

That night laying in bed, a thousand thoughts went trough my head.