Chapter 19.1

Taka and Rui continue to make their way to the Great Land.

"What did you say to Koga?" Rui asks Taka.

"That's a secret..." There was a slight pause, "For now at least."

Rui seems to be confused.

"It seems you found yourself a partner Rui of the Usio Clan." A girl about Rui's age,  she has olive hair but her look is a very familiar one.

"I did and his pretty strong Miss Iko of the Tariko Clan." Rui says to the girl.

(Iko of the Tariko Clan? No wonder I thought that she looked like someone...That's Big sis Reiko's little sister...)

"So which Clan is he from?" Iko asks with a smirk.

Rui seems to be confused about what to say.

"I am the disgrace of the Namori Clan, Taka Namori. That's my name." Taka says as he moves towards Rui and Iko.

"Is this some kinda sick joke? Rui Usio with someone from that slave Clan? Don't be kidding me." Iko says as she looks prideful.

Taka looks to be calm.

"Slave Clan? Is that what the Namori Clan is now?" Taka asks as he tilts his head a little and gives Iko a cold look.

"Yeah what else, they-"

Iko feels creeped out.

(His got a killing intent...)

"Tell me,  do you know something about Saki Namori?" Taka asks.

"I don't..." Iko seems to be sweating but still has a lot of will power to go against Taka's willpower.

"I see..." Taka looks away.

Rui looks at Taka and sighs.

"See you at the tournament, Iko." Rui says.

Iko nods, "Sure." Iko walks away but has a glimpse at Taka before she walks away.

(That's someone we need to be careful about...)

"Takachi, geez, you even creeped me out." Rui says as he looks at Taka.

"I just acted like that because I wanted to see whether Big sis Reiko's sister is as strong willed as Big sis Reiko or not." Taka smiles.

"Seriously...What a bummer...I thought you were gonna explode because of your Clan stuff." Rui says.

"It does surprise me to know though...That Namori Clan is now a slave Clan." Taka says as he looks sad.

Rui looks at Taka and feels sad.

"Let's keep walking,  we have a tournament ahead to Attend." Taka says.

Rui nods and then feels happy as soon as she sees Taka happy.