Chapter 23.5

"We have already won!"

Kaori flies away as Taka connects his left palm to Kaori's chest.

(Jun Miyamoto...He was the person I admired but in all honesty...If what Namori said is right...He tricked me...)

"Easy!" Rui says as she grabs onto the ball and there is an unconscious Takuya on the ground.

*Whistle*

"Look at that, your Clan member actually won against a Miyamoto Clan member. His really strong, isn't he, Saki?" Justin asks Saki who silently watches.

"Indeed, but, he isn't strong enough to defeat us." Saki says as she silently looks at Taka.

"It seems both of the participants from Miyamoto team have been knocked unconscious and the ball clearly is in Usio's hand, so the winner is Usio Rui and Namori Taka!" Yuzu announces.

A few minutes later,

Taka walks up to Kaori near the exit who has regained cautious.

"Jeez, just look at you, all sad and depressed." Taka says with a disgusted face.

"I am a failure...I can't protect the people I care about, I can't get stronger even after I train everyday, I can't even have some patience. I doubt everyone, I easily get tricked when I hear I will gain some power from certain things. I just..."

Taka sighs, "Come on now, everyone fails but that doesn't make someone a failure." Taka smiles.

"Just look at me, I am a disgrace to my Clan but yet, does it look like it affects me?"

Kaori shakes her head.

"Of course it doesn't, what your lacking is a correct mindset." Taka points at Kaori.

"What do you mean?" Kaori asks Taka.

"What I am saying is, don't try to chase someone, it will only make you weaker instead of chasing them chase yourself, search within you what can make you stronger because within you is where all the answers lie, Miyamoto Kaori." Taka leaves with a smile.

"That's the first time...He smiled..." Kaori seems to be surprised.

"The second match is about to begin, it's between Tariko Vs Hoyashi Clan!"

Taka looks from above, "Tariko Iko and that guy against Hoyashi and the other girl, huh? This is the first time I will see Big sis Reiko's little sister in action." Taka looks at the fight.