Chapter 25.1

Namori Saki and Justin Kuma both are standing on one side while there are other two participants in front of then.

The match type is destruction, there is a crystal behind Saki and Justin as well as their opponents.

They will need to destroy it to win it. 

The ring has now disappeared under the ground again.

"I think so you understood the rules, so, with that I want you take your positions." Yuzu says.

"I understand." Saki says as she calmly stands near the crystal with Justin.

"Just finish it in one go Saki." Justin says.

Saki nods, "Understood..." Saki says as she calmly looks at the opponent.

Saki takes a deep breathe.

"BEGIN!"

*SWING*

*BADANG!*

All Saki did was simply swing her sword and anyone couldn't react to it.

The crystal of the opponents was totally destroyed into small minute pieces.

Even Yuzu's eyes kept on staring straight as even she couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

The crowd went from roaring and cheering to a pin drop silence.

"Oye, Grandmaster, I think so it's very clear about who won this round." Justin smirks.

"The Kuma Clan...Won this round..." Yuzu says as she sweats.

(What crazy power...If I had to fight her...I doubt that I can even keep up with her...No wonder she's called the greatest swordswoman of the land...)

"You saw that too Gin, didn't you?" Iko asks Gin who were spectating the match.

Gin nods, "I did...And I must say...That much power...It even terrifies me to go up against her." Gin says.

"Gin..."

At the corridor,

"Takachi...Are you alright?" Rui asks Taka who is sweating and smiling.

The aura around Taka seems to be menacing.

"Defeating mother...Is going to be one hell of a task Rui..." Taka says with a menacing smile as he sweats.

"I know...I know she might be the strongest opponent that even I might have faced up until now..." Rui says.

"If possible, we will meet you in the next round, Namori Taka and Usio Rui." Guren says as he seems to be sweating as well.

Then Guren leaves.

(What was the heir to Ichio Clan doing here?)

Taka takes a deep breath, "It seems...There is still a lot to learn for me." Taka says.