𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

when I woke up I was no longer close to jack. I watched him stumble around the room pacing around in circles. Stumbling and bumping into thing muttering words.

I watched with tired eyes as he continued. He held the bottle in his hand that was now almost empty and I sighed sitting up. My head pounded as I did.

"hey jack it's late we should go to bed." I spoke up catching his attention. I stood up and watched him pace around before stepping in front of him.

He stopped very close to me our chests touching. "It's time to go to bed it's one in the morning and you have work tomorrow." I breathed out.

I was so close I could smell the stench of the alcohol coming from him. he blinked and smiled lazily. "Should I break up with Gabbie ?we haven't had sex in a month.." He blurted our. "I'm sex deprived." He added causing me to giggle.

"You're drunk you shouldn't make that decision tonight." I put my hand on his shoulder trying to lead him to his bed but he wouldn't budge. "I'm sex deprived!" He groaned aloud.

"I'm sorry about that now let's go to bed." I laughed taking him to his bed. "Hug me I'm depressed." He said suddenly grabbing me. We both tripped and landed on the bed laughing. I noticed he spilt his drink all over my shirt.

It was not stained and smelt of alcohol

"You're an idiot look what you did. No more drinking dude." I laughed while looking at him. He fell over top of me and now looked at me almost longingly.
I could feel the weight of his body pressed against mine. He was warm.

I took the time to look into his eyes. He smiled lazily and next thing I knew our lips connected.

I tasted the alcohol on his lips as his tongue invaded my mouth. I let him as I tasted him more. It was different than any kiss I had ever felt. It was rough yet I kinda liked the feeling of it.
jacks hands gripped my waist pulling me closer to his body. I had never been dominated before.

He moved our hips together and kissed me constantly only giving me a small time to breathe. Then it hit me

I shouldn't be taking advantage of him while he was drunk. Even if he came on me.

"Enou... enough...ja-" I tried to speak as he kept kissing my lips. His lips were warm and inviting I didn't want it to end.

I put my hands against his chest pushing him off. "You're drunk you don't want this." I said sitting up. I looked over at him and his eyes were shut. He was sleeping.

I walked over to the dresser looking for a shirt and gasped. My hand met a small bit of foil that was wrapped. I opened the dresser and realized this was the dresser jack asked me not to open. I looked at the spoon and syringe along with a lighter. There was also a small sharp blade and a small bag of weed.

jack wasn't only drinking he was doing drugs and a lot of them

I sighed walking over to my bed after changing my shirt.
I knew this was getting a lot more serious than I thought it would be.
I hope he didn't remember this in the morning

____________________

Short update