Silence

Commander Cristian Nikes, Commander of the Revilla Marines and Guardian of the Citadel.

In another life, he worked for the Council of Magic, while he has many deep regrets, he doesn't regret settling down and taking the chance to have a new life.

Now he stands in the way of the murderer that caused all this pain.

"Why did you do this?" He said as she tilted her head in a mocking way.

"Well I guess if I won't get an answer from you... I guess I'll have no choice but to stop you," He summoned his hammer, flames filled the hall as he slams his hammer to the ground causing it to shake.

She stumbled yet regained her balance as she attacked. Only to be blocked by his hammer.

"I know no matter how much I defend you will find a way to kill me... So the best I could do is buy time for everyone to evacuate," He continued as Meika attacked him once more. He dodged the attack and used his hammer on her. Knocking her down to half health.

She tries once more only to be slammed to the walls of fire, burning her soul and body.

She died

Redemption is a decision that only you can do... Meika, stay determined kid.

She wakes up to the familiar sight of the citadel entrance.

"He couldn't last forever," The voice in her head said yet she can't focus.

"What happened?" Meika thought as she felt the voice in her head roll their eyes.

"You turned back the clock," The voice said as Meika's confused expression turned into a malicious one. A twisted grin forming as the realization of her being above the consequences sunk into her mind.

"I'm above consequences... They won't remember what I've done," Meika thought as she went face to face with Cristian again.

"I don't know why... but this feels familiar, like we've done this before..." Cristian said as he summoned his weapon once more and slammed it causing the ground to shake.

She kept her balance and attacked him. He blocked the attack with his hammer and pushed her away.

"I'm only going to ask this once... Why are you doing this?" He asked as he dodged her attacks again only to take some damage from the attack.

"I'll never understand your motivations for this... But please your guardians won't be happy about this," He continued as he got stabbed on the chest.

He took a bottle out of his pack and drank it. Healing the wound on his chest. She gave him a dirty look as he shrugged.

"What seriously think you could kill me with one chest stab?" Cristian taunted while black substance started to flow out of her eyes. Her red eyes, glowing ominously under her brown bangs.

She started to attack him ferociously. He blocked most of the attacks, feeling his magic strain from. His hammer started to crack until it blew up in a burst of magic.

Both Cristian and Meika flying towards both ends of the wall. She gets up feeling blood trickle down her face as she took out a sandwich and ate it.

Feeling all her wounds heal, she went next to Cristian. The commander having suffered the worst of the blast.

She raised her knife high in the air until it was shot out of her grip.

S

he looked behind her to see it was Mey.

"Meika please... This isn't you..." She only rolled her eyes.

"I know I messed up... I know I treated you terribly but please this isn't the way to do it... You already killed Gabriel, don't take another life," Mey said as she only gave him a twisted grin.

She started to sprint for her knife. Mey shot his gun with nearly deadly precision.

Yet she somehow knew how to dodge the bullet. Using her knife she immediately went for Cristian.

Mey started to sprint summoning his trident to block the attack. He blocked in just in time yet it started to form cracks.

She attacked once more causing the weapon to crack even more. He couldn't hold much longer. She attacked with all her might once more causing the trident to crumble into an explosion.

Mey flew across the hall while she was able to stand her ground and slam her knife into Cristian's chest.

Mey watched as his comrade's soul flew up into the air and crumble into dust. Strange black liquid going to Meika as she walked up to him.

"Give me your key Mey," She said as he gave her a look of horror.

"I won't give it," he said as his expression turned into one of grim determination.

"What if I just take it myself then," she said as her hand got closer to the necklace behind his vest.

"Please Meika not like this," he said desperately not wanting her to do this. All she could do is give him a smile. It wasn't the smile she usually gives him it was twisted... Tainted.

She took the key from his vest and stood up.

"Since I'm feeling a bit merciful right now. I'm leave you to die a slow death," she said as gives him that tainted smile once more. Leaving him to die a slow death. He closes his eyes as he waits for the ever graceful mercy of the void.

"Mey... Don't give up... Stay determined,"

TO BE CONTINUED