Memories

"The soul is the most important factor for us doing magic. It can represent what is truly inside a person." Professor Lovington said towards the class.

It was another day of torture for Meika. It's the usual threats and comments about her. Since she doesn't know her soul color as well as her not being able to access her magic because of her rhabdophobia.

"Ms. Onderon since you are there just staring at open space why don't you help me in this demonstration,"

She stood up and looks around the class before going towards the front of the class, despite her legal guardian being both founders of the country there is still a lot of hate that her classmates give towards her.  She looks away and shyly approaches the front.

"Apparently neither Cody nor Ken Drick cannot even be there for you. So the best option for them was to send you to boarding school," Meika thought to herself bitterly as Professor Lovington starts the demonstration.

He initiates a battle to summon her soul, but it takes a while mostly due to her rhabdophobia, but after a while, it appeared. A red soul.

He looked at her with surprise, She was also surprised to have a red soul. she looked towards her classmates, some look at her with surprise while others have that look of envy.

"My, My Ms. Onderon seems like you have a really special soul," Meika nodded as professor Lovington continued.

"Can any of you there in the back answer... What are the seven soul traits?" 

A hand raised. It was the boy who was from the capital also.

"Sir, Perseverance, Integrity, Patience, Bravery, Kindness, Justice, and Determination" The boy answered while he looked at the red soul with awe.

The professor nodded and spoke.

"Good job, Mr. Bracodo. Now, in this case, Ms. Onderon's soul is a unique case because red souls are the strongest and rarest souls that can ever be seen,"

"It's theorized that a red soul comes every thirty years. We already know one founder who has a red soul. Who is that founder?" The students look at him confused.

"Sir, Cody Rivera?" answered a random student.

"Sorry sonny, but no Mr. Rivera has a purple soul," the professor answered as he gave a patient smile towards the students.

"Sir, Ken Drick Winchester," answered another student.

"Sorry also as I said like Mr. Rivera... Mr. Winchester has a yellow soul,"

It was quite obvious that Professor Lovington knows and has a great deal of respect for the two founders.

"Sir, Kyra Mutogil," Meika answered in a quiet voice. Professor Lovington looks at her and smiled at her. He nodded, signaling her to go back to her seat.

"Heh... Can't believe any of you scamps aside from Ms. Onderon here didn't answer that question," Professor Lovington joked as he turned his backed towards the blackboard and started writing notes on the board.

Meika started writing in her notebook until something was caught on her hair.

"You're next" The note read. She sighed as she continued paying attention to the soulology lesson.