Beginning

As she entered the Grand Hall there stood a Friend, an uncle in her view, standing there with his back turned against her as the Grand Hall is illuminated with colors from the windows.

As she gets closer to him, she realizes that she's carrying a knife.

"Hey there kiddo, what happened to that promise you made eleven years ago?" Ken Drick spoke as she stares at him.

She didn't respond but Ken Drick continued, while he looked at her. She felt the magic around her give him information about her stats.

"You're not be allowed to pass this hall, We all know what happens if I let you,"Ken Drick grimly said, summoning his spear, the Grand Hall seemed to get darker.

To her horror, she heard her voice. It was calm yet had that eerie feeling.

"Well, it is time for you to join others!!!"

She pointed the knife while everything faded to black.

*Gasp*

She sat up from her bed and look around. Everything IS perfectly fine yet the voice at the back of her mind continued to speak.

"C'mon, Just do it. I know you're tempted to do it!"

She shook her head. She got out of her bed and went towards the chess under it.

She brought it out and opened it to find a cloth that has the mark of the Radicals. Removing the cloth, she inspected the dagger, despite it looking worn it still looks new.

"Why does it feel so satisfying, imagining all of them die to this knife?" She thought as she continued to checking it.

"Maybe because you want all of them to know what it feels to be used!" The voice is there again, she just shrugged it off and kept the knife.

"I need help, yet they are too busy to even realize I'm there!" She said as she went out of her room to check on Mey.

As she quietly went to through the hallway, she heard something move and quickly hid inside the cabinet.

"I know you're hiding Meika, just please show yourself."

She didn't open it, until Mey lost his patience and opened it himself.

"Why are you awake?" Mey asked yet he didn't wait for a response.

"I thought you need to sleep because you have work tomorrow," Mey said in a soft tone as she looks to the side trying to think of an excuse.

"I can't sleep, I was going to get something to eat," she lied as he sighed and looked at her with a critical eye.

"Let's cut to the chase Meika," Mey said quietly, fuming because she didn't trust him as much as he trusted her.

"I know that you're having Nightmares again!" Mey continued as he took her by the hand and brought her outside.

Meika feeling infuriated broke his grip and slapped him on the face.

"YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T TRUST YOU!!" She shouted, feeling betrayed by those she cared about.

"I kept it from you to make sure that you guys are safe, to make sure you're safe." She continued as she glared at Mey.

"... but I-"

"No, you're pathetic!"

"Don't even try talking to me if you can't get your feelings straight,"

She left him to his own devices, going to the park as the voice started speaking to her again.

"He thinks you don't trust him, he is just jealous because you talk with your friends most of the time."

Even though she hates the voice, she cannot help but agree with it this time. The multiple time he hot jealous just by her speaking to her friends, it's a big far cry from the Mey she met.

"Why don't you go take your knife and hit something with it... That is how you used to calm down back then,"

She knows she shouldn't really be taking advice from the voice but it's correct once more. She cannot go back to the house because Mey is there, and she cannot really go to the cabin because Cody and Ken Drick are still working.

She went to a heavily grown part of the park and started hitting a tree with her knife. Yet she still feels frustrated, she was about to continue hitting the tree until she heard voices.

"Come on Terry, General Brooker wouldn't be happy with us taking too long on patrol," she quickly hid in the folliage as soldiers pass by.

"Yeah Bob, I swear I just heard someone hitting the wood with something," The soldier said as he went to where she was. The soldier examined marks on the tree. That is until the voice came back.

"Do it!"

To Be Continued