Lost Chapter 6̷̶̶̸̷̷̸̸̴̵̴̶̶̸̸̷̷̶̶̴̷̶̴̶̸̶̴̸̶̴̷̵̸̶̺͕̬͙͔̩̩͉̞̟̯̼͖͕͈̥͕̣̫̈̃̊̈̐́͒̏̀͗̍́̌

Attention. This isn't canon in my story. This was originally a Halloween chapter but I didn't end up publishing it. Instead I turned it into a friday the 13th special, enjoy.

(Lapis Pov)

Ever since me and Peridot went on that mission, Peridot hasn't been acting like herself. She's been acting weird, everytime I try to talk to her all she does is space out, that or talk and finish the sentence right away. Something isn't right...and I'm trying to figure out what.

(Flashback to the mission)
(With Peridot's Pov)

"Alright Lapis! We got them" I said picking up the two gems from the floor "that was easy" she said rubbing the back of her head. "Of course it was easy, Kyanite can defeat anything."

I walked to Lapis and handed her the gems "here, ill check inside the temple to see if there is anything else. Go and give these to the others" Lapis nodded and hugged me "be careful please" I kissed her cheek "I will, I promise."

Lapis flew back to the others, I walked inside the strange temple we found. I looked around for anything strange, I walked in further but there wasn't any corrupted gems left. I was ready to walk out until something caught my eye, I turned around and there was a strange vessel thing "huh, what are you?" I said to myself.

I walked over to it and inspected it carefully. It has strange writing on it, I couldn't make anything out so I just shrugged "eh I guess I can use you for more meepmorps" I grabbed it, and noticed that you it could open the top. "Oh! you open?" I grabbed the top and slowly opened it, when I did a bright light shined. Dark figures, like shadows came out the vessel "w-what the-"

The dark shadows flew right inside me, I fell to the ground holding on to my chest "rrghh w-what i-is this" I groaned, I felt like something was inside me, I felt like something was breaking me from the inside. I screamed in pain moving around on the floor. I heard voices in my head, they were saying random things.

"This is our body"

"We are one now"

"You don't own this body anymore"

"You're ours"

"You're mine."

(Lapis Pov)

I came flying back to the temple Peridot was in, I felt worried because I left her alone. "Peridot" I called out for her. She didn't respond, "hey dork I'm back" I said looking around. I didn't hear her at all, I slowly started walking towards the entrance of the temple "Peridot?"

Suddenly Peridot popped out looking at me. It startled me at fist but I smiled relieved "oh Peridot, you scared me. So did you find anything?"

Peridot looked at me and shook her head. Her face was blank, she didn't seem happy to see me, "hey, are you alright?" I said touching her shoulder. She looked at me straight in my eyes, she smiled widely "I'm ok Lazuli."

(Back at the barn with Lapis Pov)

I kept on looking at Peridot, she was doing something with her robot noids. She didn't tell me anything about what she was doing, but I kept on looking trying to figure out what she was building. It looked like she was building some kind of weapon wich honestly kind of scared me. I walked over to her "hey Peridot...do you want to do something" I said a bit nervous, Peridot looked back at me "I'm a bit busy, maybe later" she proceeded to work again.