Shiner

(If you don't know who that is it's fine and I realized all my couples are gay...wat? 0-O) I sighed through my teeth and ran my thumb over my sword hilt. I kept hearing tiny steps but there was never anything. I shook it off and continued walking the sunlight trickling through the leaves. If I could draw I would draw this perfect wonderland that I longed to stay in but I had a little sister to take care of and that was that. No ifs ands or buts. Hehehe butts...wait what Fredi get your thoughts together. I shook my head slightly fixing my bangs and dismissing the thought in one action. Boom efficiency. I looked up as there was a crash. A man that looked to be about my age had fallen from a tree. He scrambled up to his feet with wide eyes and a golden shovel was held in front of my face. He was pretty cute maybe even hot 8/10 would fuck. Wait what I'm as straight as an arrow. I used my pointer finger to lower his shovel of death.
"My name's Fredi" I say triumphantly.
"Mine's Einshine" he replied.
I rolled the name around in my mind. His shirt was coated with dark crimson blood.
"Come with me you're bleeding and I'd say you don't have anywhere to stay. Am I correct?"
"You are and I guess I could come with you you smell trust worthy..."
"Thanks!"
"No problemo" he says.