***SMUT WARNING***

(30th chapter smut special XD).
I looked up at her and she smiled kissing my forehead. She grinned dragging me to my feet. She tugged on my arm and I knew where she wanted to go. Her hand went to my wrist and she drug me there.
"Ryan"
"Yeah?"
"First off will you be my boyfriend and second do you wanna"
"I'd love to be your boyfriend and I'll do anything if you want to"
Her hands instantly went to my shirt lifting it from my torso. She kissed my chest and moved on. Her hands worked at my belt and we sloppily kissed. Before I knew it I was standing in my boxers. She let me undress her. Her hair was soft and her pale skin glowed. Sure her leg hair was a bit noticeable but I was about to lose my virginity. I was glad it was her though she was so so perfect in everyway.
"Ok double come on"
She laid down and I laid over her gently. I kissed her neck quickly getting myself in the mood. She moaned her voice filling my ears. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks and another lower down area. She looked at my crotch and smiled tossing my boxers away as well as her panties. She stroked my shaft and I felt a moan forming in my throat. I let it loose and she looked triumphant before she spread her perfect legs for me. I looked at her not wanting to push her over the edge.
"It's ok double you can do it"
"But mighty..."
"Don't worry about me right now"
I nodded and lined myself up with her slit pushing in making her moan. She squirmed slight and pushed herself farther onto me until I was in her all the way pelvis against pelvis. She moaned pleased until I began thrusting which at one point she screamed with pleasure. She dug her nails into my back.
"F f faster Ryan"
I quick and rough listening to her moans and loud cries. The neighborhood must have known my name by now. I continued pounding into her the bed protesting with creaks and groans. I climaxed with a short cry and she moaned then we collapsed against each other. We fell asleep my arms around her.
"Sweet dreams Mighty"