Dreams and wishes

Fredi looked at me deep into my eyes well at least where they were. I backed up into a wall as he approached me. Two arms went beside of my head trapping me unless I ducked. I looked up at him slightly scared until he began to lean forward and I did as well until suddenly he was gone running down the hallway in tears. I ran after him and eventually tackled him. He yelped in surprise as he hit the ground. I rolled him over underneath me. I pulled him up by the shirt into a kiss. He didn't struggle and surprisingly put some passion into it. I blushed and pulled away.
"Sorry" I said and got off of him.
I slipped the tiara out of my hair set it on the inn table and started towards the door but someone caught my wrist. "Do I at least get a goodbye kiss" Fredi asked.
I felt a blush crawling over my cheeks. I nodded and quickly threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. I felt his arms go around my waist. I heard a giggle and clapping. We separated frantically like two animals caught in headlights.
"Yay" Emily bubbled.
I smiled at Fredi challenging him to scold her. She ran over and leapt into my arms hugging us both together. She picked up the tiara and put it back into my hair. I smiled and hugged her tightly.