Fluffy

I staggered out of the ocean.
"Land"
I faceplanted into the white sand before I grabbed the boat's hull and lugged it out of the water. Jerome was inside and I reached in stroking his damp fluffy fur.
"Don't worry Jerome I'll heal you I promise"
I barely managed to pick him up. I lugged him into the forest nearby and just about got murdered. I froze locking eyes with a large looking man with deep blue eyes. There was a woman behind him with hazel ones.
"Uh hi"
I'm still surprised my voice works. The male lowered his bow and glanced at the woman. She sighed facepalming.
"Steve it's not like he's going to murder our family god can't you see he and his friend aren't doing so well. Go back home and make the guest room bed alright"
"Brinery~"
"Steve, don't try me, the babies need fed anyway"
"Uuuugh fiiiine"
The male with blue eyes tromped off. The woman walked over to him.
"Here let me take your friend you'll pass out before we arrive if you don't let me"
"But how will you carry him?"
"Easy over my shoulder"
To my surprise she managed to carry Jerome. As we walked I began to feel weak in the knees. She seemed to notice for suddenly I was over her other shoulder.
"Woah lady how the hell"
"What did you expect the ex nether lord to lose HIS strength"
"So you're a dude?"
"Yeah not right now I will be again in a few more the months"
"Oh cool Jerome's kind of like that"
"Is that your friend here?"
"Yeah that's Jerome I'm Mitchell but I go by Mitch or Benja that's a long story"
"Ahh okay well we're almost there you can go ahead and sleep I'll take care of you both. Steve'll help he doesn't mean to be hostile he's just very protective and we've had a few attackers from that way."
"Oh alright I figured so"
With that comment I fell into the rhythm of her steps. I watched her feet and my eyelids became heavy. Eventually I just fell sound asleep.