Where are you?

I gulped down the potion Martin had given me and I began to feel light headed. I looked up at him catching his orange eyes. He helped me stay upright. "Do you think you can fly or do you want me to fly you?""Just take me"I enjoy flying with Martin he always knew exactly what he was doing or at least he acted like he did. His flight was quick but stable with a rhythmic pattern. He in other words was an expert flier he taught young children how to fly as the flight director. The gods tended to get along with him and would create slight wind currents for the little ones to practice in. Children were Martin's soft spot. He truly was a child at heart. He'd flown into an F5 to save one young child that had fallen off the cloud. He'd barely made it back concious. His wings had lost most of their feathers and he was bed ridden for a week. He would do anything for a child or friend in need. Martin scooped me up and leapt off the island. I felt my wing color shifting to slight golden. Martin's were completely golden on top but white on bottom. He flew towards a large tree and suddenly we were rocketing towards the ground until he snapped his wings open which lifted us and he glided gently to the ground.