Nightmares

Ant was trying his best to leap into the air. He hadn't flown in a long time. He was almost to me when suddenly my father leapt from the burning wreckage. Ant wailed as his ankle was grabbed and he disappeared under the flame. Another cry came from my throat and I was about to go after him until Martin grabbed my elbow and hauled me away. I awoke with a sharp cry. We were staying with Brinery now. Me and Martin slept in the livingroom. Martin had forced me to use the couch while he curled up on the floor. Baki and ghost who I'd only recently met shared a room. I sat up and hid my face in my hands. I sobbed softly. Someone started rubbing my back. I looked up and saw Brinery.
"Come on me and Martin are going to go bury Ant"
I stood shakily and wiped away my tears. Martin was brushing soot off his feathers. He looks at me and sighs. Martin led the way there carrying brinery me dawdling behind. I saw Eragon had been here I could tell for his scent was still here. I wrinkled my nose at my father's scent. Brinery dug the hole while Martin gathered very specific flowers. I took off Ant's amulet and tucked it into my pocket. I laid Ant's body in the ground. Martin was practicing some freaky witch craft on the plants. He then laid them over Ant. The three of us then pushed the dirt back into the hole. A flower with golden glowing petals like that off a moon flower sprouted from the ground.
"He'll be safe alright the gods are taking care of him now if I can convince them to let him go you'll see him again"
I looked at Martin and nodded. I was glad Ant was safe. My dad's reappearance wasn't good but at least Ant was safe now.