***SMUT WARNING***

"I guess I did promise..."
Steve handed me the potion. I downed it and stuck out my tongue. Disgusting as always. I was always the Guineapig. It's April so if me and Steve succeed our baby will most likely be born in December. I felt a slight twitch and suddenly everything faded. When I awoke Steve was smiling at me.
"What hap-my voice! My highly masculine wonderful voice!"
"Don't worry Brinery you're a gorgeous woman"
I sat up and looked towards the mirror. I now had a ghetto booty and large tits. My hair was long and draped over my shoulders. My eyes had longer lashes and I was shorter than Steve instead of taller.
"So you ready"
Steve nodded so I stripped myself. I could feel his eyes burning into me. I laid down on the bed as he stripped himself as well. An exasperated sigh escapes my lips before Steve pounced. He entered me and I moaned loudly. It was all pain. Steve waited as I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. A thin trail of blood appeared for a bit and stained my thigh. He looked at me worriedly.
"It's normal"
"Alright"
The pain struck with every thrust never ceasing or increasing. I wish it would do something. The repetitive pain was obnoxious. I widened my legs slightly. That was the problem. Everything was easy going then and soon soft moans started to escape my lips. The bed was protesting like crazy. If I was the bed I would have creaked and groaned to. Suddenly I felt a pang in my uterus and I climaxed. Steve groaned as he climaxed as well. He removed himself with a sickening shlorp sound. I could already feel the dripping. I closed my eyes and after a bit of discomfort I slept.
(Did you guys catch the foreshadowing at all?). ( @skyloxmeromelover123 that was for you).