01

3 years later

@AVAdaBRAT: killing y'all with simple sh!t@Pree5: you swear you cute@WHITEboyRob: girl just don't know@PinkiePOOH: my bitch been bad

@Pree5: you swear you cute
@WHITEboyRob: girl just don't know
@PinkiePOOH: my bitch been bad

" uncle mike...look at kapree hating ass " I laughed showing him the comment pree left under my picture.

" can't be my son. Your uncle ain't never been a hater baby " he shook his head making me laugh.

" uncle I'll stop by tomorrow. I got to drop destiny off to her mama since your son so busy, then me and Pinkie going to a show tonight " I said while getting kapree's five month daughter in her car seat.

" be careful Ava, you know you're like my daughter. " he said said walking me out. " I love y'all be safe "

" We love you too " I smiled getting into my car.

It's been three years since my parents where killed. I basically changed my whole life. My uncle said it was safer and since I've moved here he's been the best help. My mother was murder a month after my father. I changed my name to Ava Sunshine and I've been working as dentist assistant for two years now. I can't say my first year was ruff but my uncle, his wife, and my cousin has me feel at home.

" I'm just now dropping destiny off. Meet me at kapree's shop " I spoke in the phone to Pinkie.

" bitch I can't stand his cracked out ass baby mama. I don't care what you say, SHE'S ON CRACK " Pinkie yelled making me laugh.

She's become like my best friend, I can literally tell her anything and since I've meet her she's always been here for me. I met her at Kapree's barbershop, she's a part time stylist there.

" bye bitch, I'll see you in a minute " I hung up

" is this okay " I said spinning around showing Pinkie my outfit.

I had on a red fitted dress that had my stomach and back out, with some silver metallic platform heels.

" bitch look at you. You my bitch for sure " she smiled looking my outfit over.

" okay bitch lets go cause I'm tryna meet my future babydaddy tonight " I said laughing.

We were going to a Dolph concert and although I liked his music, I was mainly going cause Pinkie got us backstage passes and planned on hooking up with him. I just around to be a living witness for my girl and her hoe antics.

At the show key glock opened for dolph and yes I may add, my fast ass was now excited to go backstage.

I got big rocks jumping out my brand new Patek watch. Ice ice baby, uh huh, I got a whole lot. Nigga you's a nobody, you ain't got no bodies these niggas they know bout it, these niggas know bout me.

As he I nodded my head feeling it. Meanwhile Pinkie ass was being a absolutely ghetto mess and I loved it.

After waiting in a long ass line Pinkie finally got to take a picture with Dolph and this man look so old in person.

" aye " I heard someone call and of course my nosy ass turned around and I seen 'Key Glock' walking up to ass.

" it's excuse me " I said after taking Pinkie and Dolph's picture.

" how you know I was talking to you " he asked with an eyebrow raised.

" why wouldn't you be " I shrugged and smirk.

" y'all " he said pointing between me and Pinkie. " are most definitely invited to our after " he grinned showing me he grill. " y'all can ride with us "

" how bout you get your friend " I said pointing to Dolph " to text my friend the address and we'll be there. We don't ride with strangers " I smirked.

" bitch I already got it let's go " Pinkie said pulling my arm. " I'll see you there daddy " Pinkie winked at Dolph making him laugh.

We were at a club in the vip section with the whole paper route crew. Me and Pinkie downed every shot the gave us. Of course it was no problem for us because who wouldn't take free drink.

" you tryna roll with me " key said in my ear and shrugged before following him.

I texted Pinkie that I was leaving with glock while her dumb ass was fucking in the bathroom. When we got outside it was a truck waiting for us and we got in.

" you don't talk much " he said breaking the silence.

" there's nothing to talk about " I laughed helping myself to the Hennessy the was set out. " you don't mind if I keep this do you ? " I asked holding the bottle up and laughed shaking his head no.

" here open your mouth " I said holding the bottle to his lips and he tilted his head back and let me pour some in his mouth.

The truck stopped and we got out. He held my arm guiding me as we walked to the elevator. Drinking became a slight habit of mine since I movies to California. Nothing too major, even though this seemed pretty major.

Soon as we made it into the room and he closed the door I started basically tarring him out of clothes.

" before you start a condom is mandatory " I said stopping him before he entered me.

He went over to his bags and got a condom and then we started fucking like rabbits.