18

Ava POV

Two Weeks Later

" you are such a good father " I smiled watching key walk in the room and throwing himself on the bed.

" that shit really ain't that hard " he shrugged. " they some cool dudes "

" I appreciate you taking over daddy " I smirk straddling him and he smiled back rubbing my thighs.

" I got to go to the studio in a while " he continued to rub his hands over my body.

" get in the shower with me " I got up pulling his hand and he followed.

" you ain't said nothing but a word " he cheesed .

" don't get me pregnant because you know my sex weeks are not up " I pointed at him and he laughed.

" who the fuck is that " he groaned hearing the doorbell ring.

I laughed. " go handle that and I'll be waiting on you when you get back " I smirked.

Six Weeks Check Up

" I prefer the IUD " I nodded.

My doctor left the room to get her nurse and I did a happy dance in my seat.

" I'm so ready to experience this new chapter " I cheesed.

" I just know you are " key laughed. " you plan on dropping the boys off tonight or in the morning ? " he asked.

" in the morning. I got to see my babies before I leave " I pouted.

" you'll be home before you know it " key chuckled.

" y'all better be ready when it's time to go cause when my man say let's go, I'm gone " I rolled my necked while burping Kody.

" girl shut up. You always the last one ready " Pinkie rolled her eye.

" see bitch, that attitude right there. Just put my baby down " I said making her laugh.

" you ain't scared to leave my nephews or scared of being in New York ? " pinkie asked and I shook my head.

" leaving them is no problem because I know it's to provide for them. I'll never be scared if it's something I want to do " I shrugged and pinkie nodded. " but I am a lil anxious about being back in New York..you know, with the way I left shit and the reason for me leaving but your past gone always catch up to you some how " I sighed giving a light shrug.

" bitch you got me and you know I don't play about you. If we see that nigga out there and he pull some fuck shit it's gone get handled " pinkie said in a serious tone.

I smiled at her before giving her a hug. " that's why you my bitch " I faked cried.

" and it better stay that way, hell " she laughed.

" I am scared of how key gone react. I don't plan on him finding out about that shit but if he does, not knowing how he's going to react and the fact that it may make him call his quits scares me " I spoke honestly.

" whatever is meant for you..you'll have have it " pinkie said pulling me into a side hug.

In New York

" honestly...I don't miss my babies " I laughed.

" shut up " key mumbled mushing my head and I laughed.

" we should go out or something. I'm in the mood for pizza " I said recording a snap.

Key told the driver to pull over at for us to shop some. Once we got out we headed to a jewelry store a few stores down the street.