16

Ava POV

*One Week Later*

" nah. I'm not doing this shit no more " I shook my head getting out the bed.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. This bed rest stuff is so outdated. I'm having a c-section in less than a week and I refuse to stay in the bed any longer.

After my shower I put on a pair of key sweatpants, a Nike shirt, and a pair of ugg slides. I decided to go to the shop since I haven't been there in almost forever.

" hey. What you doing " I spoke into the phone as I got in my truck.

" getting dressed. I'm a be over there " Pinkie replied.

" meet me at the shop. I'm over bed rest and I'll tell key but obviously not right now " I shrugged as if she could see me.

" bitch...I'm not even mad cause you heeled that shit down long enough " she said and I agreed.

" hurry up cause you know I don't like being over there by myself now " I laughed.

" bitch I'm leaving out the house now. Where you at " she asked.

" I'm here now. I see Kapree truck so I'm about to go in " I answer and she let me know she was on her way before we hung up.

" hey " I greeted as I walked through the door and everyone looked surprised.

" what the fuck you doing here " Kapree said stopping in the middle of a haircut.

" I'm off bed rest " I smiled shrugging my shoulders.

" you're such a liar " he laughed before going back to cutting hair. " you ate ? I'm about to go on break " he asked.

" no. I just kind of left in a hurry. That bed rest shit is miserable " I sighed texting key.

" looka here " I looked up seeing Rob walking up to me.

" rob you look sick, are you okay ? " I asked looking at his pale skin.

" I ain't been getting out much " he shrugged.

" oh ok " I said turning my attention to my phone reading a message.

Markeyvius🧸❤️
Bring yo stupid ass outside

I rolled my eyes and told Kapree I'll be back. I walked outside seeing key standing in front of his car with his arms folded and Pinkie just now pulling up.

" yes daddy " I smiled giving him a hug but he didn't move.

" what the fuck you doing out Ava " he sighed.

" key it's almost time for me to have the damn c-section and I'm tired of that fucking bed. I been laying around so much my babies done got lazy " I said as my eyes filling up with tears.

" Ava don't start that crying shit " he groaned wiping my face with his thumb.

" I can't help it " I sniffed and he laughed.

" you hungry? " he asked and I nodded.

" but I'm going out with Kapree and Pinkie so I can't leave them but I do want to dress up and go to dinner and then we can fuck " I smiled and he shook his head laughing.

" well I'll set that up and you can have your lil day " he smirked before kissing me.

" okay boo I got to go " I said be before kissing him again and adding some tongue.

" keep that ring on " he gripped my ass before pulling me into a hug.

" always " I pecked his lips a few more times before telling him to go and walking back in the shop.