12

" I don't want to go key " I cried laying in his bed.

" when I come out this damn bathroom you better be putting on that fucking outfit " he said from the bathroom and I continued to cry.

Today was the day of my baby shower and I honestly hated the idea of it. I just don't have the people that really matter there. I love the family I have now but my mom and dad are suppose to be here and there're not. By the time key was done brushing his teeth and hair I was still laying down.

" I thought I told you to get up Ava. The fuck you crying for " he let out a frustrated sigh.

" key I don't want to go " I cried harder. " it don't feel right without my parents " I sniffed and he pulled me into a hug.

" but you got us and that's enough " he kissed my lips and wiped my face.

" okay...I'm a get dressed " I sighed before getting up.

I got up and did my make up and curled my hair before putting on my outfit.

" key...this not fitting so we got to wear some else " I huffed taking my dress off.

" well put on something white " He said not looking up from his phone.

I changed into a white strapless dress and some black thigh high boots.

" this better, your baby mother is a bad bitch " I cheesed doing a spin.

" you ain't wore heels the whole pregnancy. Don't let your ass fuck around a fall " he laughed.

" that's not funny Markeyvius..just come on before I change my damn mind " I rolled my eyes walking out his room.

" thank you Dolph " I got up to give him a hug. It was a recipe for a decorator and two pictures of the nurseries in my house.

" you welcome sis " he laughed

" I really do love it. It's classy and not ghetto " I laughed admiring the pictures. " y'all I can't believe I'm having twins "

" open up me and mama gift. Dolph ain't nothing but a suck up " Tameika rolled her eyes at Dolph and smiled at me.

I ripped the paper off the box and it was a double stroller. I blinked my tears away and gave them both a hug and thanked them. For the remanded of the time I opened gifts, played more games, and ate. After the baby shower was over key went to have all the gifts shipped to my house and got on a flight back to my house.

" yeah you just hear what you want to hear " key said talking to his mama on FaceTime.

" I think you need to take a shower boy " I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet finding something to wear.

" nawl I think you need to drop that towel " he smirked and my mouth dropped in shocked.

" Markeyvius. Why would you say that and be on the phone with your mama " I smiled and dropped towel and motioned for me to turn around and I did so poking my butt out.

" he just ain't got no manners baby " she spoke from the phone and I laughed.

" mama I'm a call you back. My girl want me to bathe " he rushed her off the phone and came to me.

" I want you to take a shower first key " I tried pushing him away as he kissed my neck and breast.

" you know your ass gone be sleep when I get out so stop the front " he said between kisses and rubbed my slit.

" Just hurry up before Kapree drops destiny off " I moaned between kisses.

I turned around and bent over so he could enter me from behind. He gave me slow and deep strokes while squeezing my breast. I threw it back letting him know I wanted it harder and that's exactly what he did.

" Pinkie do you love me ? " I asked into the phone.

" I'm...in Atlanta " she dragged before laughing.

" bitch stop playing with me " I said fully waking up and wiping the sleep out of my eyes. " come get destiny and take her to my auntie house cause she got me messed up "

" what you gone do when your kids act up " she laughed.

" I'm a send they ass off too. Her and key downstairs making all kind of noise. I don't even know why I offered to keep her while she sick knowing she be acting an ass "

" bitch I'm about to get my step daughter cause you ain't about to do her in " she laughed before hanging up.

I got out the bad and got her stuff together. I felt light contractions as I moved around. I stayed as calm as I knew how and took destiny's things downstairs. I stopped at the stairs seeing the mess they had in the floor.

" GET ALL THIS CRAP UP " I yelled getting their attention and they looked like they seen a ghost.

I robbed my stomach feeling another contraction.

" Pinkie about to come get her " I said making my way to the kitchen to get a Tylenol with key and destiny following behind me.

" what's wrong with you ? " he asked watching me take the medicine.

" I just got a headache " I lied. " y'all need to pick that shit up because I'm not " I walked pass them to open the door for Pinkie.

" baby I see why you want her gone, baby look at this floor " pinkie laughed walking in the front and looking at the mess.

" I'm about to go lay down. Key, clean this shit up..Pinkie, get destiny and get out my house " I said before walking back up the stairs to my room.

In less than five minutes key was walking in my room and I just knew my living room was still a mess.

" I'm tired as fuck " he said getting in the bed and getting comfortable.

" same, I hope I can make it to February but then again I'm so tired of being pregnant "

" you ain't got long girl " he rubbed my stomach. " we spending tomorrow with your folks but that afternoon we going back to Memphis " he said and I nod my head like he he was looking at me. Knowing more then likely his eyes was closed.

" I want you to move in with me and after you have my boys I want you to go on tour with me " he put his arm around me and buried his face in my neck.

" tour as in where ? " I asked rubbing the back of his neck.

" you know...New York the main spot but its other places too. Half here and half in Europe " he said almost in a mumble.

" yeah. Gone to sleep key cause you know I'm not going back to New York " I yawned.

I didn't get a response so I knew then he was sleep. I've told him little to nothing about my past but sense I don't talk about New York you'd think he got the hint. I'd be a fool to go back, there's no telling what the hell its turned into or what hell it'll raise with me coming back.