04

One Week Later

" bitch you can't keep ignoring him " Pinkie said busting in my room with Markeyvius behind her.

" I don't want to be bothered " I said with a lump in my throat.

" I'm a leave y'all to talk " Pinkie said before closing the door behind her.

" this is exactly why I liked keeping shit casual cause you can't just have a bitch for each state, you gotta be greedy and fuck with psychopaths that want you kids and I end up with it. " I said crying. " now there goes my modeling " I chuckled rolling my eyes.

" well if you don't want it..we could get rid of it " he said sitting beside me.

" Markeyvius, I don't have the guts to get an abortion. That shit just not in me " I shook my head.

" then we deal with it and raise it, and I most definitely want you to sue that bitch " he said rubbing my thigh.

" I got to tell me people I'm pregnant " I sniffed.

" I also need you to come back home with me, my mama want to meet you " he laughed as I looked at him with my mouth open. " and I'm staying with you tonight "

" I sick of this shit already " I pouted getting out the bed.

" baby...what's wrong " Ms. Angela my uncles wife asked as I paced their living room.

" hell, she probably pregnant " Kapree laughed and I flopped down on the coach crying.

" Ava, you smarter then this now " Uncle Mike jumped up hitting the wall.

" STOP IT. " Ms. Angela yelled. " that baby is grown and in her own shit with her own shit "

" I was just playing. I didn't really know " Kapree held his hands up in defense.

" it was a medical accident " I sighed before explaining to the what happened and that I was keeping it.

" well, I'll make you your first appointment in the morning " Ms. Angela smiled giving me a hug.

" can you make it for next week because I'm leaving tomorrow to meet his family " I sniffed whipping my eyes.

" keep us updated kid, I'll handle everything else " my uncle mike side kissing my forehead before leaving the front room.

" suh...Rob about to be pressed behind this shit " Kapree said making me laugh.

" I hate you so much man. Don't tell no one it was medical mistake and don't tell anyone I'm pregnant yet either. I'm not ready " I said getting up following him out.

" you got my word sis " he pulled me into a hug before we got in our cars and went our separate ways.

In Memphis

" shit. I need a drink " I said as we pulled up to Markeyvius mama's house.

" you nervous " he laughed.

" hell nawl " I laughed. " I'm not a family person but sense you want me to meet her I assume she gone be doing some babysitting so I don't mind. I just ain't had a drink in a minute " I said making him shake his head laughing.

" HEY YALL " his mother said opening the door before we could even knock and I just waved.

This gone be a long as nine months and it's just getting started.

" hey darling, I'm so glad to meet you " his mother said pulling me into a hug

" hi " I smiled. " it's glad to meet you too "