02

( y'all..key glock so fine😭 )

" bitch I was outta there right after. " I laughed into the phone.

" bitch I'm still here. I need him to know I'm his certified fuck buddy while he in town " Pinkie said

" bitch I pray for you everyday " I laughed. " it's almost twelve, why the hell are you still there " I said clocking out then looking at my Apple Watch.

" bitch we finna go eat. Duh " she replied.

" girl, I swear you act just like a da- " I stopped once I opened the door and came face to face with Mr. glock " bitch I'm call you later cause some shit finna go down " I said before hanging up.

" why the fuck are you at my job " I said pushing past him. " them whites folks see you with me and I want never get my own office here " I rolled my eyes walking to my car.

" wow " he laughed. " Ava you got balls..I like it " he said following behind me.

" I didn't tell you my name...the fuck are you a spy " I turned around and leaded up against my car.

" come with me, I was gone go get a bit to eat " he smiled rubbing his hands.

" where at " I said squinting my eyes.

" I heard you a pancake lover, so we can order from iHop and go back to your place " he smirked.

" okay...you can order it, then come to my place  " I'm getting out of these clothes as soon as possible.

" good deal. I'll text you and you can send me the address " he winked before getting into his truck and shook my head before getting into my car.

" why you leave so soon " he asked as we ate in my room.

" it was casual, I didn't tell you my name so why would I be looking to wake up to you. " I shrugged.

" Ava..I like you. " he smiled making me laugh.

" that's nice of you Mr. Glock " I smiled lifting my eyebrows. " sense you know my name what's yours, I'm not a nickname person "

" Markeyvius. " he replied. " you mind if I smoke in here " he said pulling out a bag of weed.

" umm hell yes. I have a baby in here " I said putting our trash in the bag and going to throw it away.

" so you got a kid? " he asked.

" hell no, I keep my cousins daughter a good bit. I hate kids...not for other people but for myself " I said taking my scrubs off. " you wanna fuck " I asked making him grin.

" of course "

" clothes..off..now " I said getting naked.

I stroked his dick with my hands for a few seconds to get him hard. I reached in my drawer and got a condom. After I put it on him I turned around and got on top of him. I got on my feet and heald his ankles as I bounced up and down on his dick.

" smack my ass " I panted and he did as told. " smack it harder " I yelled and he smacked both of checks as hard as he could making me go harder.

" pree. I'm too tired to watch her right now. You know I'd love to. Just give me another two hours and I'll be ready for her " I mumbled into the phone.

" okay Ava. I'll be over in two hours exact. I can't miss this meeting " he said before hanging up and I dosed back off.

Two Hours Later

Bestie Pink🤞🏽💗
Bitch I'm omw don't call me no more

Me
Idgaf. Hurry up now, because I cancel the whole girls night

Bestie Pink🤞🏽💗
Stfu and unlock the door

" bitch...I had that nigga talking to me " Pinkie stuck her tongue out making me laugh.

Me, her, and destiny were in my bed watching Netflix.

" so what happened, how did it go " I asked Pinkie referring to her time with Dolph.

" bitch...he in town for the next three days and I'm his California coochie " she said dancing in her seat. " so bitch last night after we left the club " she started.

Flashback

" can you go back to your hotel ? ". I asked

" say less " he said turning around on the stairs and told me to follow him.

Once we got to his hotel room I started undressing. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the water on and put bubble bath in it. Once the water was high enough I opened the door.

" come on " I laughed. " you suppose to already be naked waiting on me and shit " I said causing him to laugh.

Once he got in I got on top of him. I got a towel and wet his chest, shoulders, and back. After, I rubbed oil on his chest and shoulders while grinding on him. Once he was hard I put his dick inside me. I began to massage his shoulders while riding him slowly. He threw his head back and let a out a moan.

I grabbed his neck and yanked it forward. " aht aht. I want you looking at me "

" girl you a man eater " he said biting his lip.

" and that's what I'm trying to do boo, eat you alive " I said speeding up making water go onto the floor.

I pushed his head back and began to nibble on his neck while still rubbing his shoulders.

" come for mama Dolph " I said putting his face in my breast.

I then put my hands on his thighs and massaged them while I road him faster and in no time he was nutting everywhere.

" get up daddy Dolph, it's time to get in the bed " I said wrapping the towel around my body.

" usually I'll trick about bitches still being in my room when I wake up but after that show last night I'm a need for you to stay around " Dolph said coming out the bathroom fully dressed.

" I got a taste for shrimp " I said stretching.

" well get dressed " he smiled.

After I got dressed and left the bathroom key glock and two more guys were in the room now.

" aye " glock said pointing at and I raised my eyebrows. " what's your friend number " he asked making me smirk"

I gave him her number and the address of her job. Soon after everybody left the room and Dolph took me to juicy crab.