15

Me
Wyd today?

Markeyvius 🧸❤️
Interview and then I'm a try and do a lil sum for you.

Me

Markeyvius 🧸❤️Where tf you going

Markeyvius 🧸❤️
Where tf you going. What part of bed rest don't you understand.

Me
I only went to the mailbox. Stfu😂

Markeyvius 🧸❤️
Bye lil girl. Ion play games, I'll be home in a hour or two.

" so what's your plan " I asked pinkie.

" umm. I do not want to live together yet so we're just going to do what you and key did " she answer and I nodded. " but he is going to buy me a house " she laughed.

" oh wow " I laughed. I wish I would've got house...instead I got accidentally knocked up " I pouted.

" but you're in love " Pinkie laughed hugging me.

" sometimes I think do he really love me or is it just because of the pregnancy and do I really love him or is it just because I feel stuck " I shrugged.

" doubts only get in the way " she shook her head.

" I got a crush and...you know " I shrugged. " I'm not sure if this is what I want. Ain't nobody gone take me serious being a rappers baby mama " I waved off.

" please. Wait till you have the twins until you show key the real you " she laughed.

" most definitely " I laughed agreeing.

Pinkie POV

" put it in the middle " I told the movers.

Dolph brought me a two story house. It has four bedrooms, two in a half bathrooms and I love it. I'm not gone turn down anything free but if this is him showing me he wants me, then it's working.

" look at it girl. It's coming together and fast at that " I flipped my camera showing Ava the house.

" yes bitch. I love it and as soon as I get off bed rest. I'm over there " she laughed.

" he suppose to be here tomorrow and take care of the financial part of it but I'm handling all this stuff " I walked downstairs and showed her the final touches.

" I must say..you have it better then me " she laughed and I joined with her.

" don't even laugh at that shit " key said putting his face in the camera.

" I'm gone y'all I got finish this stuff up " I said before hanging up.

After the movers were finished I signed a few papers and took my bath. I sent Dolph pictures of the house and he replied "whatever you want".

I got dressed in a pair of ripped bellbottom jeans, a yellow tube top, and a pair or black heels. After combing my hair and doing a natural makeup look I headed out.

(I'm not sure the exact name for them, I call them block heels😂 but to keep from looking dumb I'm not)

Once I got to my destination I turned my car off and walked to the house. I knocked on the door and heard him call for me to come in.

" where you at ? " I asked closing the door behind me.

" In the kitchen " he answered and I followed his voice. " what you knock for ? "

" hey boo " I posed giving him a wide smile and he laughed.

" you ready ? " he asked. " we gone drop destiny stuff off at my mama house and then we gone be on our way "

" okay, okay " I nodded. " where we going "

" you said you wanted to go to this lil childish ass fair so that's what we gone do " he headed to the door and I followed.

" it is not childish Kapree and if you don't want to go we don't have to " I shrugged getting in his truck once he opened my door.

" shut up and come on " he closed the door and got in on the driver side.

" you ain't show my pictures of your new place " he laughed resting his hand on my thigh.

" shut up " I laughed. " I like it, we should do something there..whenever Ava get off bed rest " I said showing him the pictures.

" what you mean do something kid " he laughed and I rolled my eyes at the name he called me.

" like a get together slow, I did mention Ava " I laughed. " but we can do something too " I smiled.

" you know it ain't nothing " he smirked.

We pulled up to his mom's house and he quickly ran destiny's bag inside and was back out. The car ride to the fair was quiet but a nice quiet. We've been talking on and off for years and with him it's familiar and natural. Of course he knows about Dolph. Me and Kapree are very honest with each other and that's what I love.

Dolph is just a physical attachment but with Kapree it's an emotional attachment. Before Ava it was Kapree. While she had Rich, I had Kapree but we never came out with it. We like our privacy and not being in a relationship makes it easier on us with our situations.

" what all you trying to do here " he asked putting my wristband on.

" I want to get on the rides, duh " I laughed.

" how many Pinkie, cause I don't want to be here all night. I'm only doing this cause it's what you want. You know I don't like being around a bunch of people like this "

" come on Kapree. It'll be fun, we done made it this far so come on " said pulling him and he dragged his feet.

" Kapree you need to calm down " I said driving him back to his moms house.

" I know you ain't trying to defend this bitch " he said through his teeth.

" I'm not but that's your baby's mother and you don't need to disrespect her like that. You want me to have your babies so is that how you gone treat me " I said looking at him and back to the road.

" Pinkie are you a fucking crackhead..okay then so shut the fuck up " he yelled and got out the truck once it stopped and slammed the door behind him.

I got out behind him and pulled his arm. He pulled away from me and I pushed him. " you need to stop the bullshit " I said through my teeth looking him in his face.

" there is no need to yell. Ever and you know I don't play that. " I said and he smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

" Go in there and get that baby so we can go. You get on my fucking nerves " I pushed his shoulder.

We rolled our eyes at each other and I got back in the truck while he went to get destiny. When he came out the house we drove us back to his house.

" you spending the night so don't think you going no where " he said keeping his eyes on the road and I didn't reply but I decided before we even went out that I was spending the night.