17

" it feel like they in my ass key " I whined.

" it's gone be okay Ava. We here now " he said walking on the side of me.

Once they got my in settled in my room they checked my cervix and I got an epidural. I was seven centimeters dilated and was stock at seven centimeters for a hour.

" you want my to call your people ? " key asked sitting on the side of my bed rubbing my stomach.

I shook my head. " no. I just want it to be us, this our moment " I rested my head on his.

We were interrupted by my doctor walking in.

" we're going to have to do an emergency c- section. At this point giving birth to them would cause too much of a problem " she spoke.

" okay " me and key said at the same time.

" you can tell people now " I told key as he rocked Kobe.

" you can do it " he laughed laying Kobe down and taking Kody from me.

" give me my phone ugly " I rolled my eyes, snatching my phone from key.

Me

 They're here!

They're here!

Bestie Pink🤞🏽💗
OMW!!

" Pinkie said she's on the way " I said putting my phone down.

" I sent a picture to my mom. She gone FaceTime us later " key said.

" once the kids get their shots we should start the traveling then " I blurted.

" what made you say that " he asked.

" well I had plans before my kids and I'm not going to forget about them now they're here. They can come alone sometimes but I'm not afraid to travel anymore and I'm sure I want to do this with you " I kissed his lips.

He nodded. " I feel you. New York the first place " he laid backed putting his hands behind his head.

" we'll talk about it when we get home " I laughed. " I most definitely want to start a clothing line "

" and you gone do that. Whatever you want baby " he pulled me closer to him.

At Home

" put him down. I'm not having none of that spoiling shit " I shook my head sitting down.

" girl you get on my nerves " Pinkie rolled her eyes putting Kobe down.

" I thought you would be the soft mama " my auntie laughed. " but you holding up, I love it " she smiled burping Kody.

" I got to be. It'll be different if it was just one baby but I got two. After these six weeks I plan on getting back on top of stuff and doing what I been doing " I said.

" Markeyvius how you feel about this side of Ava you're seeing " my auntie asked key.

" oh I love it. A determined woman make me weak " he laughed and so did everybody else.

" I bet you still ain't told your uncle about going to New York " my auntie said giving me a look.

" I haven't " I sighed. " but I well. I got a online meeting tomorrow and after that I'll FaceTime him "

" mhm. You know Kapree and pinkie are to go with you " my auntie said looking between us and we nodded. " Markeyvius you better keep my niece safe. " she eyed him.

" yes ma'am I got that " he nodded. " Ava done been across the country with me. New York ain't nothing " he shrugged.

" y'all need to talk about that Ava. " my auntie said sternly giving me a look. " y'all lets go " she said to Ava and Kapree before leaving.

" what was that about " Key said looking at me.

" so you know my parents were killed...well the sent me to my uncle because they felt the killer was after me too. Plus I got my first love there and all that bull crap " I shrugged.

" so your daddy was in the streets " he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

" very well known " I said.

" well you know I keep that strap on me baby so you always safe " he smiled and I laughed.

" ...I love you boy " I shook my head.

" I love you too baby girl " he licked his lips. " now let's get started on these designs. The dream don't work unless you do " he patted my thigh and I rushed to get my iPad.

The Next Day

" I'm a go downstairs " I said applying my makeup. " I feel like I'll be asking too much if I wanted y'all to go downstairs while I do this meeting "

" I proud of your ass...for real " he picked up Kobe as he started to cry.

" thank you " I smiled. " I'm just trying to get up there with you I guess...I miss being a dentist and I'm for sure going back but all this exploring I missed out on, I got to do it "

" I understand you. If you want something go get it. "

" I want my stores to be in Chicago and Memphis. That's the plan for this meeting and I'll arrange the openings for when your there doing your tour " I ranted.

" so you gone be with me the whole three months ? " he asked.

" no. Just the first and last month. The last month I was thinking about bringing the twins " I looked to him.

" okay. That's reasonable " he nodded.

" also...my uncles coming over after my meeting and we're going to discuss this tour stuff " I chuckled.

" you mean, you're going to discuss it " he laughed.

" same difference babe. I got to go, I'll be back " I said kisses the three of them then grabbing my laptop being going downstairs.

" soo. Uncle " I smiled handing him Kody and Kobe.

" that don't sound good. How are the meetings going ? " he asked.

" well...I just closed the deals. Now all that's left is the employees " I smiled and he nodded.

" so what is it ? " he asked.

" you know I'm going with key on tour and his first place is New York. I know you want like it but Pinkie and Kapree are coming with me " I rushed and he just looked at me.

" ...I'll allow it as long as you all will stay in my vacation house. A hour outside the city, with maximum security " he said.

" I can deal with that. I really appreciate this uncle " I kissed his check.

" I love you like your my own. If anything happens, that's your ass boy " he looked at key.

" yes sir " he mumbled.

" I love you too uncle " I said blinking away my tears.

" girl hurry up and take out picture. I got a meeting soon " he motioned me to get his phone out his pocket.

____________
Author's Note:
I didn't feel like proof reading this chapter so I and truly sorry if there are mistakes.

ENJOY!