The End

One Year Later

" girl come on " Pinky sighed walking in the bathroom.

I ignored her, throwing up again. She sat on the floor behind me and began to rub my back.

" at least you ain't showing or nothing " Pinky shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

Today was my wedding day and I was being held back by morning sickness. I'm only two months and my plan is to surprise key on our honeymoon.

Our wedding will take place at a garden hall. I wanted the outside look but I felt the sandy beach was too overrated for me. I wanted to keep it small as well and September was the best month because it has summer feeling without the summer heat.

•Honeymoon

" I can not believe you " I laughed looking at the vacation home he brought in Brazil.

" you really married me and brought me to Brazil Dude " I wiped my tears looking at him.

" how else I'm supposed to do it " he laughed giving me a hug.

" you know we should try sky diving or something " I smiled getting a laugh out of him.

" girl you done lost your damn mind. I ain't about to kill myself " he responded still unpacking.

" oh I thought a scary nigga said sum " I laughed.

I stood up to help him unpack and instantly fell to the floor before everything went black.

-

I woke up in hospital and key sitting in front of me.

" you pregnant? " key asked when he seen I was woke.

" ..I mean. I was going to surprise you " I shrugged.

" we ain't having no more kids after this Ava. For real " he said after kissing my lips.

" hell yeah " I agreed making him laugh.

The doctor walked in catching out attention.

" hello, I'm doctor santos. I just came in to get the baby's heartbeat. "

" is this your first pregnancy? " he asked.

" no. I have twin boys. " I smiled and he nodded listening to the heartbeat.

" you have twins this time to. The doubled beat, that's and extra baby " he chuckled.

" yeah this most definitely our last time getting pregnant " key mumbled.

____________________________
PEACE OUT. I wanted this chapter to be short because the previous chapter was supposed to be the last chapter. I just didn't expect it to take this long😭. But stay tuned, Riley's story is next.