Chapter 1 - Kongpob's Graduation

Prologue

Kongpob was busy with his studies and completing his research Arthit limited his conversation with him while speaking on calls or video calls and kept to the point. Arthit is an emotive being, his face cannot hide his emotions be it a hot head or any sentiment his face shows it all. He did not want Kong to worry about him, only wanted him to concentrate on his studies and graduating.

Due to his work, he came in contact with Mr.Kerkkai very often. Knowing Arthit was his son's senior, they always spoke about his son and his achievements and also his dream of giving the company for him to run, but before that he wanted Kongpob to finish his Masters in Economics from the US.

Kong's father felt guilty because he forced Kong to study Engineering for business purposes, but now he was determined to make Kongpob do what he liked. Arthit knew this long back but hid it from his lover. That is when he started thinking about their future together.

Kongpob was staying at his house after his exams were over. They had been on a family vacation to Japan for 3 weeks which taught them the meaning of patience.

Kongpob was back 2 days before his Graduation. He was excited to see all his friends and Arthit as well. Arthit had promised him to be there with gifts and take his pictures. He had done the same for Arthit's special day.  

Currently, Ocean Electrics was not in good form. They were in deep trouble and Arthit and his team were always held responsible as they could not procure big projects regularly.

P'Tod and Arthit were currently making a contract to work with Siam Polymer for the deal they were handling and it was Arthit's duty to meet Mr.Kerkkai the next day, which meant he wouldn't be able to attend Kongpob's Graduation Ceremony.

He was disappointed and felt that he let down Kong on his important day. 

Present Day ! 

Kong woke up before the alarm and ran towards the bathroom to shower. He was 24, but still behaved like excited child sometimes. He dressed in his crisp white shirt,black tie and black jeans. He wore the bracelet and skiped towards the dining table for breakfast. Seeing him happy and glowing his mother teased him. After breakfast he went to the university making sure that his parents will be there by afternoon. 

Arthit was the first one to send him message. 

The Auditorium was decorated well

The Auditorium was decorated well. The current hazing team did a good job of continuous cheering and also keeping the students in check. He was proud to be an Ex-Head Hazer and also the President of the Hazing Committee till last year. After Arthit, Kong brought a lot of changes to the hazing activities and made sure students participated. He was always in the good books of the professors and students as well.

He walked towards the cheer room and sat on the stage. He had a bittersweet feeling, last 5 years were the best for him. He not only met the love of his life but also made some friends who will be with him till the end.His heart was filled will all the memories. He smiled looking at the Engineering Flag that was always on the stage.