Chapter 5 - Missing you gives me heartache

Kong the morning baby work up and saw the time. It was time to wake up the sleeping bear.

He noticed the time the last message he received and it was at 3 am in the morning.

He sighed thinking it will be difficult to wake P'Arthit up.

He called several times till his P' yelled at him saying he's awake now.

Kong smiled and started his day.

After breakfast, he and his mother went to the mall.

As they were walking around he saw P'Namtran with an elderly female, or so he guessed, he didn't give a second look.

He and his mother had fun shopping, it was after a long time they got together like this. His mother was independent and a proud woman. She was the strength of their house and silent partner in the enterprise they had. And she loved all the children equally.

After reaching home he suggested he help mom to cook. His mother was surprised that her son knew to cook. He said he learned along the way as eating out every day was boring and he fell ill initially and P'Arthit had taught him basics especially breakfast and simple dinners and he was grateful for that.

His mom smiled recollecting the boy's face and smile.

After lunch, he informed his mother that he would be going to the University and the dorm to help his friends pack and stay there for the weekend. His mother agreed.

Since morning he hadn't received any messages from P'Arthit. He was worried and dropped a message. He was missing me after seeing him last night.

He opened his drawer and looked at the ring he gave. It was a simple silver ring. He smiled, but something told his gut that if P'Arthit is suddenly wearing a ring then there should have been something serious going on and I saw P'Nam today.

The devil sitting on his right shoulder started playing havoc with his mind and he had all negative things running around. He started feeling helpless and ran towards the bathroom to puke his guts out. He hated the feeling.

Hearing noises his mother ran to his bathroom and helped him calm down.

Mom - " What happened in Kong? Are you all right.? Was the food not good?"

K - " I fine mom. Don't worry. It's been a long time I had this feeling of helplessness and suddenly felt lonely. You know it was the same when both sisters married and left and I started to puke whenever I felt alone, walls closing in on me in and feeling lonely. I don't know why it happened today. It had not happened in a long time. Almost 7 years."

Mom - " Maybe you are missing your friends. 5 years seeing them every day the bond is strong and it will be there forever. This too will fade don't worry. "

Saying this she ruffled his hair and told him to get rest for some time.

Kong's heart was still beating fast. He took out his phone and noticed no messages yet. He opened his private gallery of images, which was filled with P'Arthit candid shots, sleeping pictures, and annoyed faces.

 He opened his private gallery of images, which was filled with P'Arthit candid shots, sleeping pictures, and annoyed faces