Chapter Part 11 - Love and Frienship ...Delicate line

Knot and Saint. (Flashback)

Knot had returned home after a few more drinks with his friends after Kong left. He didn't feel like sleeping yet. He was watching a movie when his phone rang loudly in the silent night.

He looked at the number flashing and his anger came back in full bloom.

As soon as he picked up he heard the pissed off voice.

S - Do you want me to come up or will you come down now? Kn - What the hell Saint. Why are you here so late? Was Arthit with you?S - Yes he was. I dropped him home. Now stop with 20 questions and open your freaking door.

Saint was already at his door. Knot wasn't shocked that he came up so fast without him buzzing him.

As soon as the door opened, Saint entered forcefully and caught Knot's collar. He was very close to the imposing man's face. Mostly many were scared of Knot's imposing body and hard face but not Saint,Arthit or Kong , but many others.

S - If something happens to Arthit because of Kongpob I won't sit still. I will take my chance and claim Arthit as mine the second break up word is spoken. Remind the other guy that.

He let the words sink into Knot's mind and spoke again.

S - If I see tears in his shining eyes again, I will kill that boyfriend of his. I am happy he told me I am his younger brother. So I will do anything to protect him.

He left Knot's collar and turned back leaving as fast as he came shutting the door with a bang.

He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them.

All he could imagine Saint's brown eyes turn black filled with anger, love, helplessness and unspoken words of promise for Arthit.

Knot drank the remaining beer in the fridge and dropped on his bed. All he knew Arthit and Saint were together all night before shutting his eyes.