Chapter 6 - Lunch Date With Family - Unexpected. 1

Arthit went to the university to pick up Kongpob. Kong was with his friends clicking pictures almost like last lingering memories.

 Arthit leaned on the nearby pillar and observed his lover. 

Wearing a white shirt, brown pants with his usual camera hung around his neck he looked handsome and cute

 Arthit looked at his lips that he adored nibbling, the same lips that spoke cheesy words, hot sweet nothings and the moans that came out of them, turned his own lips upward

The eyes that always soften when looked at him, were convered with black shades. His lovers neck seems to gleam in the hot sun, the same neck he loved to bite,suck, lick and sleep breathing his scent. Those hands holding the camera and angling to take pictures of his friends, the same hands made him moan and whimper in bed.

Arthit was drifting into his own dreams, was pulled back when Kongpob touched his shoulder.

Arthit lost himself for a moment and hugged his lover and wispered ," I missed you Kong. I Love You very much."

Kongpob smiled at the words and hugged him tightly. Oak and May giggled at the sight making them separate faster. Arthit spoke to his juniors and left with Kongpob hand in hand smiling as they went home.
As soon as the door opened Arthit's lips were on Kong nibbling, biting, emitting moans from the younger man. Kong's hands gripped Arthit's t-shirt and his fingers ventured inside touching and roaming. He missed his lover so much.

Their moment was interrupted because Arthit's phone was ringing.

Whenever they had a moment with friends alone or somewhere P' Bright always interrupted them with his calls or messages, as if he had radar or camera on them. And it still happened after they all graduated.

But this time it was his mother.

He showed his phone to Kong who left him and stood leaning on the wall and looking at his boyfriend.

Arthit's eyes moved along his lovers body halted for second before picking up the call and putting it on speaker.

Mom - " Ai' Oon, get your sleepy backside form the bed shower and come for lunch before your father finishes it. You promised you will come home today for lunch and your father is waiting."

Kong chuckled and bit his tongue to keep himself from laughing aloud.

There was one red faced teddy bear glaring at him.

A -" Mae give me 10 mins, I will get ready and be home and if possible please prepare one plate of bland baby food, nothing spicy, just fried egg and rice." He glared at Kong.

Mom - " Are you getting someone. Ohh I see..(his mom made sweet noises on the phone) will 10 mins be enough son.. ?"

The call dropped.

Kong couldn't bear it anymore. He laughed hard clutching his stomach and Arthit was embarrassed kept muttering and hitting Kong.

K -" Stop sorry P. I love your mother already."

Kong walked towards door locking it firmly and leaned against it his fingers running alongside his hard cock over his jeans and his lusty eyes on Arthits.

Arthit's eyes never left his lovers.

K - " P' only 9 minutes left."

A - "ahhhh Kongpob." Arthit was pulled so hard that his chest hit another strong body and then silence.

Will 10 minutes be enough for them to finish 4 months of waiting and then leave?

Should Kongpob meet his lovers parents ?