Chapter 14 - Time Together (M)

This Chapter has mature content. Read with Caution.

After 5 pm Kong received a message in his Line group especially for 57-59 gangs which included both the year's team and friends.

Arthit, Toota, Bright, Perm, Knot -57's . Kong, Wad, Oak, M, and Tew -59's. And they girls. May, Maprang, and Pare.

It had been long since they all met.

Bright - " Boyz and Gals meeting at my bar, to check out the new private space designed. 8 pm."Knot - will be late by 8.30 pm.Toota - will be there. Have an announcement.Perm - ok...Em and Tew - 8.30 pm will be there working/meeting till 7 pm.

Kong was waiting for Arthit to reply. Meanwhile, his private chat pinged.

Arthit replies in the group that he will be there by 8

Arthit - Why make a private space? how private is it.?

Kong - Will be there... P why you want to know if the space is private. Why ??

Bright - Private enough for you to boom boom shake the room.......

Arthit - Facepalm. 

Oak - will be there at 8. Better serve good booze P'Bright. I need one now as well...

May - I ll come with M and Tew.

Pare -. I will join you later. Have a date.

Maprang - will be there at 8.30.Maprang - wink*

Kong smiled and laid down on his bed and took out his ring from his pocket.He always kept the ring in his pocket, wore it when he was outside the house.He still had to talk to his parents about his decision and also about his relationship.The evening came very soon.

Kong wore his favorite white sleeveless t-shirt and topped it with Arthit's jacket and black jeans. (Which was originally Arthits. He liked Arthit's jacket on him.) Arthit wore similar outfit like Kong with black jeans.

) Arthit wore similar outfit like Kong with black jeans