Chapter 19 - Together Always

Epilogue 

Since the confession with parents and Arthit opening up to Kong, they stayed together. It was two years now and it was a very important day for them. Their familes were happy and their happiness only grew.

They were getting engaged. Last 24 months changed them a lot made them more stronger.Arthit under went a surgery donating his part of kidney to make his father have more time with them. 

Saint and Arthit became good friends, almost to the point that Knot and Saint were same to Arthit. Kong went to US for his Economics Degree for 5 years soon after Arthit joined Siam Polymer. He trained under Khun Kerkkai and P'Cha. Arthit's parents and Kongs parents were both proud of Arthit. He grew exceptionally well.

Daw also under went a surgery for her weak heart and the donor was none other than Nam. Nam died while giving birth to the twins. Both the babies now stay with his parents and now they were almost 1.5 years old sweet bundles of joy.

Work was going very well and it was 2 days now that Kong was back after finishing 2 years. He had gotten 3 weeks of leave before he went back.

Now Arthit was waiting eagarly for his man to come before him and exchange rings so that they could fly back to Canada for their long vacation before Kong resumed his studies.

Kong looked amazing in his suit and so did Arthit.

In front of the Monks, their friends and family the long term lovers exchanged rings promising many more years to come filled with Love.

Thank You readers for your support. Hoping I wil get the same treatemtn once again I start writing. Lots of ideas in my brain going on will pen them soon. 

Video made by me please do not copy without asking.

Thank you.

 Love you guys. 

-------------------FIN---------------------------------------------------------------------------