Chapter 4 - Graduation Dinner

Suthiluck house  - Present-day.

Kongpob and his friends were sitting at the dining table after the tour of the house. There was smiles and laughter all around. Kong's mother was happy looking at the people she missed her husband this moment. 

Arthit and Mr. Kerkkai walked inside the house from the back entrance and heard laughter and hoots coming from the dining area.

Khun Kerkkai walked faster to see all the smiling and happy faces especially his son.

As a father, he had a bittersweet (shout out to the original author) feeling and was proud of his son and seeing him after many months home happy and carefree. Arthit was walking behind him clutching his bag and files feeling anxious as well as anticipating his Kongpob's reaction.

Once they turned the corner and he noticed 7 pairs of eyes staring at them. Oak, M, May, Pare, Wad, Maprang, and Kongpob and one of them had a smile that kept widening and eyes only at his precious Sun. Being the graduation celebration, the rest of their friends were leaving the university the coming weekend to their respective houses, so Kong invited them for dinner.

Kong couldn't believe what sight he was seeing.

P'Arthit standing in his house and came in with his father. He ran towards his father and hugged him and winked at Arthit whose ears turned red.

If there was someone knowledgeable in face reading, the person would have read it easily.

Why? How? When? - did Arthit come here?

He observed Arthit. Arthit looked more mature and handsome. He had his hair trimmed and he was wearing glasses which made him look hot. Arthit wasn't much on the workout but looking at him now he looked toned up. Kongpob wondered if he had started going to the gym.

His father left his embrace and told Arthit to accompany him to the dining table and he would join them after changing to comfortable clothing.

Kong turned towards the dining area.

The last four months have changed Arthit. They had spoken less. He knew that there was a lot of pressure on him from work and personal issues. And he had been traveling for other cities as well for projects and taking care of the family.

He looked down and nodded.

It was only the second time Arthit was in Kongpob's house. The first time when he came to know Kong's identity, that he was a rich businessman's son and now soon to become the CEO.

For them, in their relationship, the family wealth or social status didn't matter only the heart and mind mattered.

Arthit sat beside Kong at the dining table and the rest were teasing them. Something between them changed in a couple of minutes, which echoed in their body language and they spoke to each other like they were meeting for the first time. But the banter around them didn't stop.

They all wanted to know how P'Arthit was here. Oak being the gossip king discreetly clicked a pic of Kong and P'Arthit at the dining table talking and sent it to the Senior Hazers group.

All the mobiles pinged with questions. The first one was P'Bright who sent various questions in the form of voice messages. They all glared at Oak. Kong's father came out with his wife. He noticed the commotion at the table and laughed. His wife Nena served food. Kong forced a smile and plastered it on his face.

Kong was desperate for answers from both his father and P'Arthit. There was silence at the table after the food was served.

He asked his father "Por how come P'Arthit is here?"