Chapter 12 - My home - YOU

Saint and Daw

Saint drove like a maniac from Knot's house to his. Thankfully the roads were empty. He opened the door to his small apartment and closed the door softly. The whole house was dark except for the low light from the door to his right. He slowly opened the door and peeped in. There was a small frail body breathing slowly and in deep sleep clutching the mobile.

He slowly removed the mobile and kept in on the bedside table

He slowly removed the mobile and kept in on the bedside table. He held the hand and spoke softly.

S - Sorry Daw I came late. But I am very happy today. Today Arthit told me I was like his younger brother. I will protect him till he loves me back. 

Saint smiled widely.

S - I made money today. The photoshoot I did in the morning ,the company transferred my money. It will come in handy next week. You will be better.

He stroked the forehead lightly.

S - When you meet Arthit you will like him too. He will like you too. Can I tell him about you?

There was no answer from the sleeping person.

S - I finally feel I earned a good trusted friend for now. He won't hurt me. Good night my dear sister. Sleep well. Dream of a better life. Love you.

Saint left the room making sure the buzzer on the bedside table rang.

He went to his room, changed into comfortable clothing and slept with a smiling face, praying for a better next week for his sister. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked Saint and Daw till now. I know many are angry at me for portraying Arthit's character as weak, but he will rectify his mistakes. There will be more new characters coming in and more smut chapters in the next update. I have only updates short chapters today maybe tomorrow or next week big long chapters will be there. Thank you for all the readers for votes and comments.Credit to original picture takers. Thank you.

*Also, I am planning to do a mature content chapter, I am confused between the bar washroom or hotel. And should I do something like 50 shades version or should do a normal scene.*

Drop your ideas in comments. Thank you.